Chapter 50

"Hey, your life here is happily like a fairy, and this palace is not enough." The prince said with emotion.

    "Stealing a floating life for half a day. We are people with no big ambitions. We don't want Qingyun to rise to a high position. We can't ask for money every day, but three meals a day."

    "That's fine. When the palace is old, I must retire early and spend a few years to celebrate my birthday."

    Fang Miaomiao knew that he had only said this when he was tired recently, and he didn't take it seriously. Being in a high position, involuntary, where is it so easy to leave.

    The prince sat for a while and then left. It seemed that he was really just looking at Fang Miaomiao's son, but he reminded Feng Nonglian to go back to work early and don't stay at home every day.

.The crown prince went out of the gate of Anshun Hou Mansion and returned to the palace. His face sank. He looked at Zheng Shiwei and said, "How many years have you been with this palace?"

    Shiwei Zheng bowed his head and said, "His Royal Highness, it has been ten years." He has served since he was elected to the prince at the age of fifteen.

    "You have been by my side for ten years, and Honmiya thought you were calm and rational enough, but I didn't expect you to become less and less plausible."

    Shiwei Zheng quickly knelt down: "The subordinate knows the mistake, please punish the prince."

    "My palace is going to punish you, but do you know where you are wrong?"

    "Subordinates don't know."

    "I don't know? I don't know that you don't know it, but you don't know what you are wrong." The prince smiled coldly. "Your hand is too long. You have to take care of everything. You know that many things are yours. It shouldn't be."

."Fang Miaomiao is a good friend of this palace. How this palace interacts with him is a matter of this palace. Is it something you can say? You are becoming more and more general now, and you are starting to make a score, right? You can't care too much?"

    Shiwei Zheng repeatedly kowtow: "Your subordinates know their mistakes. Your Royal Highness is naturally in charge of your subordinates. In this life, your subordinates only look forward to your Majesty's head, and there is no two master."

    "Nian is that you were loyal in the past, and this palace will spare you for the time being. Go out to receive the punishment. During this time, go home and reflect on it, and then come back when you are sober."

    "Yes……"

    Shiwei Zheng received the penalty, handed in the government and tokens, and returned home from the East Palace to reflect on it for a few days. But since he was a child, he has followed the prince, so there is no home for him.

    It was just a house bought outside, and he never lived for a few days on weekdays. .People say that he is busy, no matter the day or night, no matter how hot or cold, even if it is the New Year's Day when everyone else is on vacation, he never leaves.

    Therefore, on many festivals, colleagues who cannot be errands often exchanged with him. He also followed the prince every day.

    Now when I was free, I just felt like a leaf of duckweed in the world, with no basis and no basis.

    He walked sadly on the road like a concubine. The prince always trusted him, and this was the first time he was punished. Those colleagues all comforted him one after another, but it didn't make him feel better.