Chapter 31

Feng Nonglian was frightened. Leaning over Fang Miaomiao's belly, listening to the movement in her belly.

    He put his hands up. I felt another small but healthy life body.

    Feng Nonglian quickly sat upright.

    Miao Miao, he—have it?

    But that living body is a bit strange. Feng Nonglian felt the energy of that life body and found that its energy fluctuations were very similar to her own, similar to wood energy.

    Feng Nonglian closed her eyes and wondered whether she was dreaming, but still not awake, and her mind was not awake. He thought of another question.

    Miao Miao knew about this.

    When Fang Miaomiao woke up again, Feng Nonglian had slept on the bedside for a while. Fang Miaomiao reached out and scratched Feng Lian's chin. Feng Nonglian didn't wake up, and Fang Miaomiao got worse.

    Feng Nonglian finally caught her hand.

."Naughty ghost, what are you doing?"

    "Nothing. You let go."

    Feng Nonglian kissed his fingers one by one, until Fang Miaomiao was kissed so that her whole body was dyed pink.

    "Don't, don't kiss. I'm thirsty and want to drink water."

    Feng Nonglian went to pour him water, Fang Miaomiao got out of bed and hugged him from behind.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Just want to hug you."

    "Hold enough, come and drink water." Feng Nonglian turned around and handed him the water. Fang Miaomiao looked at Feng Nonglian secretly while drinking water.

    "Brother, I have something to tell you."

    "What do you want to tell me?"

    "That's..." Fang Miaomiao hugged Feng Nonglian, twisted, unable to speak. He is a big man! It's weird to say this!

.If a man now tells others that he is pregnant, most people will probably think he is a madman, and the remaining few people will be considered a madman just like him.

    No wonder no one believed his words. Even the doctor only suggested that he read more and learn some medical knowledge.

    Feng Nonglian smiled and said, "My brother already knows what Miaomiao wants to tell me."

    Fang Miaomiao suddenly raised her head to look at Feng Nonglian, her eyes wide-round.

    "Brother! Do you know it?"

    "I know..." Feng Nonglian whispered in Fang Miaomiao's ear. Fang Miaomiao fell into his arms and dared not look up.

    "Brother, brother will dislike me? Wouldn't it be weird. No one is like me. I'm a freak." He rubbed Feng Nong Lian's arms, reluctant to raise his head, and didn't dare. Raise your head. I'm afraid of seeing a nasty look on my brother.

.He couldn't stand it even if it was only a trace of annoyance.

    "Miaomiao. No one can say that you are a freak. You are you. In any case, it is you. If Miaomiao is a freak, then I am also a freak." Feng Nonglian touched his head and said soothingly.

    Fang Miaomiao looked up at Feng Nonglian in a daze, not knowing what Feng Nonglian meant.

    "why?"