Chapter 39

The emperor spoke, and everyone did not dare to discuss anymore, they looked at the emperor baffledly, hoping that the emperor could say something.

    Fang Miaomiao also looked forward to the emperor with bright eyes. The emperor glanced at him, don't look away, hey, it's disgusting to see it.

    "I thought about it and thought it was still..." The emperor paused, "Anshunhou is very reasonable!"

    Ministers: "??" The emperor, have you lost your mind?

    The emperor stroked his dragon's whiskers, laughing high (silly) deep (qi) not (ten) (foot).

    He just thought that in the future, if Feng Nonglian continues to be the princely son, and then hereditary knighthood, there may be a strange situation in the future where the two will become officials and husband together. This is better than forming a party for a private life.

    Speaking of this, the emperor thought that Wu'anhou's two sons seemed to be married to the daughter of Wang Shangshu's family.

.This is not great.

    Wang Shangshu's literary works, the ancestors of the Marquis of Wu'an have been fighting against the military merits and titles earned by the ancestors of Wai An, and there have been many generals for generations. This Wen Yiwu...

    The emperor had an idea of ​​breaking up the marriage.

    Pressing down on the thoughts in his heart, the emperor was very natural, and spoke words of first-class enlightenment without pressure.

    After the dynasty, officials came out. Some older ministers who had a generation gap with Fang Miaomiao rarely waited for Fang Miaomiao and gave Fang Miaomiao a thumbs up.

    "Admire, admire! Admire the old man!"

    "You're welcome, you're welcome! Your lord is kind!" Fang Miaomiao scratched his head, really didn't understand what these ministers were doing at him.

    After finishing their thumbs up to Fang Miaomiao, everyone specially waited for Wu'anhou for a while.

."Master Hou, it's really..." An official paused. He really didn't know what words to use to describe it. He said after a long while, "It's really...magical."

    "Yes, yes! It's magic!" The officials agreed.

    Wang Shangshu was quite satisfied, and quietly said to Wu'anhou, "Master Hou keeps his promise. Is it all you planned?"

    If so, then Wu Anhou is really partial to his second son.

    Wu'anhou himself didn't think that this would happen too early, so he could only obscure the past awkwardly: "Yes, yes."

    The two chuckled at each other twice. A few days later, the son of Wang Shangshu's family who didn't learn countless civil and martial arts, finally got a small commander in the Forbidden Army.

    Fang Miaomiao left the palace gate, and the stone was waiting at the gate in a carriage. .He got into the carriage and found Feng Nonglian sitting in the carriage, and he was immediately surprised.

    When he went out for the morning morning, it was still dark. So I only asked Shishi to send him to the palace, but I didn't expect my brother to come and pick him up in person.

    "Brother! You come to pick me up!" Fang Miaomiao pounced on him, Feng Nonglian held him with one hand, and separated with the other.

    "Be careful, I have food in my hand, don't splash your oily ideas."