Chapter 15

As he was talking, Feng Nonglian came out of the study.

    Fang Miaomiao quickly kicked off Fengying who was pulling with him.

    "Brother, I have nothing to do with him. Don't get me wrong."

    "I know." Feng Nonglian patted Fang Miaomiao's hand to comfort him.

    When Feng Ying saw the two get along closely, he only felt that countless regrets flooded into his heart.

    "You would rather be with this sick child than with me? Miao Miao, can you live with him for a few years? At most, he will die in a few years, and you will have to be a widow..."

    "Shut up!" Fang Miaomiao hates the word death most when people mention the word death, and explodes when he mentions it, "I'll hit you! Fuck off!"

    Feng Ying was taken aback by his fierce appearance. He had never seen such a Fang Miaomiao. Fang Miaomiao's impression of him has always been innocent and lovely. Unacceptable Feng Ying left blankly.

.After walking a few steps, she turned her head reluctantly, only to see Fang Miaomiao looking at Feng Nonglian, his eyes focused, only one person could be seen.

    He suddenly realized that he had accidentally lost something important without knowing it.

    Such a scene may have been there a long time ago. At that time they were still young...

    When was he no longer in Miao Miao's eyes? He couldn't understand. However, if you miss it, you miss it, and you can't recover it.

    Feng Nonglian took Fang Miaomiao and sat down and looked at him.

    "Miao Miao is so mighty, you can give me a head now."

    Fang Miaomiao still pouted, looking at him with tears. He didn't want to see his brother leave before him again.

    "Be good, you can lift the oil bottle no matter how pouted."

    "Brother! You have to stay with me for a long time, okay!".Fang Miaomiao wrapped his neck tightly, "Okay, brother."

    Feng Nonglian closed her eyes and kissed his eyes. Tears are a bit sour.

    "Okay. Brother promised you."

    Fang Miaomiao was angry for a while, and everyone was bored. Feng Nonglian saw that he was not in a good mood, so she let him go out for a run.

    "These are for the prince, and these for the noble concubine to taste." Feng Nonglian prepared two gifts separately. In addition to the most popular sugar sold in their store, they also added various fresh fruits and vegetables from the farm, which were added together. There is always a basket of zeros.

    Fang Miaomiao sent the prince first. When the prince met, he said straight: "There is something good, Fang Miao, you only take it out now."

    Fang Miaomiao blushed slightly: "Didn't I forget this?" I have been patronizing my brother's love with my brother these few days, and I can't think of anything else.

    "Then how do you think of it now?"

."Brother prepared it."

    "Wow, it's too much! If he doesn't say it, you can't remember it?" The prince condemned while eating candy, "It shows that you don't exist in your heart for a long time. I'm so sad!"

    "In short, that's it!" Fang Miaomiao's temper also came up, and he snorted, "The prince doesn't want to eat, so don't eat."

    "Eat! Why don't you eat?" The prince raised his foot and raised Ti Fang Miaomiao's leg, and said, "I have heard of this shop, and I want to have the same name with you. It turns out to be yours. Next time. Something good will come to honor me soon! He didn't expect that, you can't think of me? Hey, I am really sad! You are the kind of person who has a lover and doesn't want a friend!"