Chapter 7

"Feng Ying, why did you come in!?" Fang Miaomiao looked at the wall and immediately understood, "You came in by climbing the wall! Shameless! What are you doing here, you are not welcome here!"

    "I came to see you. Miaomiao, tell me if he fed you Ecstasy, you told me you didn't want to see him before."

    Feng Ying looked at him obsessively. How many years of their bamboo-horse friendship, how can they change as they say they change?

    Fang Miaomiao was anxious. Brother is still on the side! Secretly took one eye and aimed at Feng Lian.

    "Don't talk nonsense. Butler, please fork him out!"

    The steward immediately stepped forward and held Feng Ying, but it was a pity that the steward was old and frail, Feng Ying was a legitimate and strong young man anyway.

    After a meal, the housekeeper yelled: "Where are all the people in the house, come on, come and help me get him out!"

.Without the help of others, Feng Nonglian assigned a professional stone.

    "Stone, throw him out. Remember to throw it through the back door."

    "Yes!"

    Although Stone is a fool, he has great strength. Picking up a person with one hand is nothing at all.

    He grabbed Feng Ying with one hand and slid all the way. Feng Ying was under his hands, and couldn't escape, so he could only keep threatening.

    "Dog minion, you let me go! You don't want to die, I will let my father drive you out of the house tomorrow."

    Stone sneered. Fool! His deed to sell his body is only in the hands of the son, and has something to do with the Hou Mansion.

    Because he was the first time he came back to Anshun Hou Mansion, he didn't find the back door for a long time. He slipped around and walked back to where he was, scratching his head and saying to Feng Nonglian, "My son, I can't find the back door."

    Feng Nonglian: "..." Forget it.

.The steward said: "I'll lead the way."

    The steward led the stone to the back of the Anshun Hou Mansion, and when the stone raised his hand, he threw the person out.

    "I'm going to file a complaint!"

    The butler said coldly: "Go and sue. Go and sue, and my master can sue you for trespassing in a private house!"

    He had long seen Fengying not pleasing to the eye. He also looks pretty good, relying on the friendship from a three-year-old child, to deceive their simple and kind little Hou Ye. The old man didn't know how happy he was now that Xiaohouye could break with Fengying.

    "You were the one who was humiliated when you were kicked out. The second son of Feng is sure to announce to the entire Huajing the scandal of'The second son of Feng can't climb the wall of the Anshun Hou's mansion, but was thrown out'?"

    Feng Ying vomited blood with anger. Of course he can't speak out. He wants a face.

    "Good! Good! You have done a great job! You—"

.The butler closed the door directly, clapping his hands and refreshing. He looked at the stone admiringly and said: "I still have some good strength, and he is a capable person who can use it. From now on, I have to take care of my little Houye with all my heart."

    Han Shitou smiled honestly and agreed.

    The butler is very satisfied. It's okay to be stupid, just be loyal and honest. If it is too slippery, he might bully his little Hou Ye.