Chapter 40

The prince was responsible for the relief of the snow disaster in the city. There is no shortage of various materials for rice noodles and clothing, and the common people praise the Prince Rende.

    It was inevitable that this happened because "everyone praised the prince but made the emperor feel disgusted." The prince found people all over the city to promote the emperor's reputation.

    So the emperor was also very satisfied. The prince has the ability and is home to all people. What is even more commendable is that while the prince has won the hearts of the people, the people have not forgotten him as the emperor.

    The little sense of crisis over the rise of the prince and the instability of the throne disappeared undoubtedly.

    After that, the prince was rewarded by the emperor one after another. Of course, there is no financial reward. Even if there is, the prince will donate all of it to the disaster-stricken area.

    In contrast, the three princes are miserable. The fines were both paid and facing the wall. Seeing that the emperor rewarded the prince, I hated the prince more and more. .But he stayed in the palace all day and couldn't go out.

    Fortunately, because of the birthday of the Queen Mother, the three princes have the opportunity to go out and breathe.

    The birthday gift for the Queen Mother was prepared early in the morning. He bought a piece of superb mutton jade for three thousand taels. I also found the most famous carving master in Beijing, who specially carved a statue of Guanyin. Just the master's craftsmanship went to two hundred taels, but the result was very good.

    "Well, this master's craftsmanship is really good, and the statue of Guanyin is carved in life. The queen mother will definitely like it very much."

    The three princes stroked the Guanyin statue again and again, very satisfied.

    The queen mother had been eating fast and reciting the Buddha on Mount Wutai, and only returned to the palace not long ago. The Guanyin in the palace is like Ding Kiln White Porcelain. It has always been too simple to meet the preferences of the Queen Mother.

    On the birthday of the Queen Mother, the courts of civil and military officials, princes, kings and grandsons will come to the end. .Fang Miaomiao and Feng Nonglian will naturally go too.

    Fang Miaomiao is not willing to attend such a banquet. It's all cold food and rice. It's still November. Even if there is something warm, the heat will disappear as soon as the cold wind blows.

    Fang Miaomiao rubbed her small hands, and muttered to Feng Nonglian who was putting on him a thicker waistcoat.

    "I was not happy to attend this kind of banquet when I was young. At that time, we must be sitting outside the main hall and blowing the cold wind. At most, there is a windshield table set up at the emperor's place. That has nothing to do with us. Wait for us. Find a place sheltered from the wind, this cold weather is unbearable."

    The upper body of the thick waistcoat was covered with a golden lapel jacket, and the outermost layer was also a red gorilla felt cloak.

    Because the bag is too thick, it looks like an elliptical ball walking upright.

    "Too much."

    "Not much, not much..Don't be cold, that's it. You also said that I will have a hair dryer later. "Speaking, he put a scarf around Fang Miaomiao and a pair of woolen gloves.

    "Okay, okay." Fang Miaomiao was persuaded, but he still didn't forget one thing, "Brother, I have to bring some food! The food in the palace is cold and not delicious. The meat is cold. It’s fishy when you eat it. The wine is cold, and your hands tremble after eating it."