Chapter 4

Feng Nong Lian made a face and deliberately faced Fang Miaomiao coldly. He was like this, and he didn't have much life. Getting married would harm others. It's better to be a bad person and scare them away.

    "I'm not your brother. I don't want to marry either."

    Fang Miaomiao stared at him and said, "Brother! I'm going to marry you!"

    While yelling, he can still cry in the air. Feng Nonglian felt very magical.

    But even though it's a crying bag, it's not annoying. Yomo is a good-looking person, and also looks good when crying.

    "Are you tired from crying? Drink saliva." Feng Nonglian poured a cup of tea.

    Fang Miaomiao took the tea and sipped it, then put the handkerchief Feng Nonglian gave him into her pocket. Feng Nonglian couldn't help laughing when he saw his little gesture.

    Fang Miaomiao blushed slightly. What a laugh, I won't pay it back if I see him! He was given to him!

    "Master Xiaohou, you are too self-willed..It would be unfortunate to marry me. "

    "Huh. Brother. It's useless if you say more! I won't listen!"

    Feng Nonglian had no choice but to send Fang Miaomiao back to Anshun Hou Mansion.

    "Okay, go back."

    Fang Miaomiao looked at him reluctantly as he entered the Marquis Mansion of Wuzhong before returning to the Mansion of Anshun disappointedly.

    In fact, he may not have been to Anshun Houfu for a long time.

    Anshun Hou Mansion was finally ransacked in the last life. He was spared because he had been married to Wu Zhonghou.

    Anshun Hou Mansion was ransacked shortly after her sister died in childbirth. At that time, it happened that the prince was abolished and demoted to guard the imperial tomb.

    Fang Miaomiao still doesn't know the reason why the Anshun Hou Mansion was suddenly ransacked, nor why the prince was abandoned.

    Perhaps this is the companion of the king as the companion of the tiger.

    The next day Fang Miaomiao, as usual, went to the study room to study with the prince in the morning.
.The emperor has five sons in total. The prince is the second child. He is nineteen this year, for example, Fang Miaomiao is one year old. After the weak crown ceremony next year, the emperor will consider handing over part of the state affairs to the prince.

    Fang Miaomiao is not good at studying. If she said she came to study with the prince, she was really studying with the prince.

    Compared to Fang Miaomiao, the idle and light-hearted Hou Ye, the prince was a busy man.

    Sooner or later, homework will not stop, arts and martial arts classes, and also learn to handle government affairs.

    The prince was also diligent. It's just that there is something absent today. His little companion is about to get married! Still with such an incredible person.

    The prince kicked Fang Miaomiao's feet while the master was facing him, and whispered, "Hey, you are really going to get married."

    Fang Miaomiao didn't hear it. Prince Edward increased the volume. Fang Miaomiao finally turned to look at him. .Fang Miaomiao stretched out a finger to point to the front, lip-synching.

    "What, what are you talking about!"

    "I said, Master is watching you!"

    The prince turned his head abruptly, and the old wrinkled face of the master was facing him.