Chapter 16

A maid named Cuizhu in the mansion was responsible for buying the powder.

    When Cuizhu saw Fang Miaomiao, she knelt down and begged for mercy to explain: "Master Hou, the servant girl doesn't know that the powder is poisonous. Please watch out for Master Hou!"

    Feng Nonglian took a sip of tea and looked at Cuizhu who was kneeling on the ground with a smile.

    "Don't beg him. Lord Hou has a soft heart, but I'm different. He has a black heart, do you know who is here?"

    Cuizhu raised her head and looked at Feng Nonglian at each other. His face was pale, he had been sick for a long time, and his whole body was dead, and his smile that seemed like a smile was cold and poisonous. She only glanced at it, but didn't dare to look at it again.

    Sitting in a wheelchair, he can speak on behalf of the Lord Hou, and he is so cold as the King of Yama, there is no other person in Huajing, only the first son of Wu'an Hou.

    That Huajing is notoriously cold-blooded and mercilessly sick.

    "It looks like you know who I am."

."The world, the son, I, I really don't know..." She only knew that she might not be able to return to the sky this time, so she could only do her best to distinguish it, asking three questions.

    "Do you think Hou Ye can spare you? It's a pity that he spares you but I can't spare you."

    Cuizhu collapsed to the ground in fright, but killed herself without knowing it. She knelt all the way to Fang Miaomiao. Fang Miaomiao was taken aback by her.

    "Master Hou, please forgive me."

    Feng Nonglian laughed, and suddenly let Fang Miaomiao go out.

    "I'm going out?" Fang Miaomiao stood up at a loss, "Why do you want me to go out?"

    "Hey, obedient. I let Jiao Xing stew the soup, you go out for a bowl."

    Fang Miaomiao glanced at the Cuizhu on the ground, knowing that Brother had something to do, and had to avoid him, so she agreed and went out to have some soup.

.As soon as Fang Miaomiao left the door, Feng Nonglian asked Xiao Si to close the door.

    This time, it is not the idiot of the stone who is closing the door, he has changed his mind to be smarter. The name is eleven, the family ranks eleven, and was sold out by his parents. Because of offending the original master, he was beaten up and left in the alley, unable to distinguish life or death, and finally picked up by Feng Nong Lian.

    Eleven kung fu is no better than a stone, and his brain is clever. After suffering a hard time, his temperament is much calmer and people are cold. So many people in the yard are actually quite afraid of eleven.

    Feng Nonglian usually doesn't let him wait on her side. Eleven generally specializes in external affairs. Today, in this situation, the 11th is the most suitable.

    The gloomy eleven went past and closed the door. Cuizhu was even more trembling with fright. This person was as eerie and scary as Feng Nonglian.

    So there are only three people left in the room. .One was in a wheelchair, one was standing on the side, and the other was kneeling on the ground.

    "If you look at your Lord Hou with a soft heart, you are a calculating master, and you will be able to say something muddled. Now that your Lord Hou is not there, you should be honest, otherwise...no good things can happen to me. "Feng Nonglian knocked on the table and told Eleven to take out a box of fragrance powder.