Chapter 17

Speaking of that day, Fang Miaomiao asked the prince to send a basket of things to the concubine. After receiving the gift, the imperial concubine was naturally full of joy.

    Concubine Rong groaned with a smile: "My little brother, I am not stupid. How can there be none of these things in the palace? I have to be affected and sent to the palace. He is really a silly boy."

    The palace lady knew in her heart that the imperial concubine was a derogatory compliment, so she followed the imperial concubine's words and praised it.

    "Oh, mother, this is the heart of the little Hou master. And, the servants feel that the things sent by the little Hou master are indeed better than the things that we have distributed in our palace. Look at this kind of candy, our palace is just before. The tribute offered by Fanbang only has this mile. At that time, our palace was divided into many places, and it did not taste as good as this one."

    The palace lady was talking, suddenly a man's loud voice came.

    "What good things are there in the palace? Let me see and see."

.Concubine Rong hurriedly greeted her. Everyone please peace.

    "No gift, concubine, hurry up."

    "Thanks to the emperor." Concubine Rong groaned the palace man after she got up: "What's the matter with you, the emperor won't notify me when she comes up."

    "I am here to watch you quietly. It has nothing to do with them. It's just that I heard something good from you as soon as I walked in..."

    Concubine Rong said: "It was the younger brother of the concubine who remembered my sister and sent some things in. They are all worthless things. I am afraid that the emperor will be disappointed if they meet."

    With that said, she asked the servants to carry the things in one by one. The emperor saw some ordinary food, but didn't care much.

    "Your brother is interesting. These things are also remembered to be sent to the palace." He suddenly saw a plate of fresh and moist strawberries on the table, "Huh. Is this also available this season?"

.At this time, the spring is over, and it's summer. Strawberries have already passed the season.

    "Miao Miao sent it, saying it was planted by Shizi. Shizi likes to study some flowers, plants, grass, and grains at home."

    When the emperor heard this, he had a slight word. After all, I feel that this is not what a serious official should do. At this age, other officials and educators are actively studying and studying, so they shouldn’t be doing their jobs.

    However, thinking that Wu'an Hou Shizi was disabled, he had no chance of official career.

    After the emperor tasted it, he was full of praise for the taste.

    "It tastes great. It's really rare."

    Concubine Rong immediately said: "In fact, Miao Miaoyuan also meant to honor the emperor. But after all, they are small things in the mountains and can't be put on the table, so it's not easy to be sent to the holy."

."He just has to be so minded."

    "Oh, by the way, I originally came to ask you something else." The emperor sat and rested for a while, and finally remembered the serious things, "I am worried about the prince's marriage. The queen died early, and no one would give him anything. , I naturally want me to take care of it a little bit. I thought, not long after you entered the palace, you should know a little bit about the family members of the officials who have not been out of the cabinet in Beijing. I want to ask your opinion."