Chapter 51

But the bastard really wanted to go outside. They moved the small flower cradle bed to the side of the bed to receive the moonlight.

    If the little flowers are born, they are very useful.

    After Fang Miaomiao took a long vacation, she finally couldn't have leisure. Relying on the shame of his ancestors, he did an unimportant errand. He did a review of the Hanlin at the Imperial Academy. The official position was not high, there were not many things, and it was not much to correct the historical records.

    Now there is nothing wrong, Fang Miaomiao arrives at the post every day, and after that, she just nestled on her desk and started reading, and she didn't want to make friends with colleagues.

    Nothing else in the Imperial Academy, the collection of books is extremely rich.

    When it was lunch time, Fang Miaomiao wanted to eat in the cafeteria of the Hanlin Academy. He asked, the Hanlin Academy provides lunch for lunch. .However, as soon as he got up to move his muscles and bones, the porter said that someone was waiting for him.

    When he went out to see, it was the stone carrying the food box.

    Shitou smiled and said, "Little Houye! The little one is here to bring you food! Today, the son of the world cooks himself."

    Stone is used to the elder son, and often fails to change this habit, always making a mistake in his words.

    Fang Miaomiao took the food box and swaggered back. The other officials were dumbfounded. Why are there still hot meals?

    The food in the Imperial Academy is not bad, but it is far worse than the family. Especially Fang Miaomiao's food is more fragrant than the restaurant.

    Fang Miaomiao opened the three-tiered food box. The bottom is scallops and mushroom soup, the middle layer has radish stewed sirloin, fried shrimps, the top layer has eggplant box, oil-drenched green vegetables, and fragrant and soft white rice.

.Fanxiang is called a hooker, and the officials present are a little stupid and eager to move.

    Continue reading in the afternoon. At that point, Fang Miaomiao lifted the food box and walked away. Continue this process the next day.

    Occasionally, Feng Nonglian brought it personally. Feng Nonglian was more busy, and she was given away by stones.

    Many people with qualifications in Hanlin are a little pretentious, conscious that this kind of enjoyment behavior is a kind of extreme depravity, and Fang Miaomiao's behavior of coming over and enjoying the blessing is really insignificant. How can scholars covet their appetite! Therefore, few are willing to make friends with him.

    When he brought meals every day, Fang Miaomiao's popularity became even worse.

    fragrant! It's so fragrant! When everyone was eating the food provided in the cafeteria, and smelling the fragrance of Fang Miaomiao's food, they felt that the food in their bowls was hard to swallow.

    This earthy yellow vegetable! Don't worry about it!

.This sweet and sour pork ribs is neither sour nor sweet! Sticky not rubbish!

    no! It's not so good!

    Some officials couldn't stand it, so they went home and complained about their daughter-in-law.

    "Madam! Look at them! Every day at noon, there are good dishes and meals delivered to their husbands! Look at you again!"

    The official's wife crossed her eyebrows and said coldly: "Who are you talking about?"