Chapter 57

Then, the capital city was suddenly calm for a long time, and even Feng Ying, who was unlucky enough to be the magistrate of Wanchuan County, seemed to have no information.

    At this time, it has been a year since the prince of the previous life was punished to guard the imperial tomb. The emperor was worrying about the prince's marriage, but fortunately a happy event occurred in the palace, which dilutes this sorrow.

    The side concubine of the three princes gave birth to a baby boy, and the emperor laughed from ear to ear.

    This is the eldest grandson of the emperor who is over fifty years old. The emperor attached great importance to it and hosted a full moon banquet that was even bigger than the little princess.

    It was because of the opportunity of this full moon banquet that Fang Miaomiao saw the side concubine of the third prince.

    Fang Miaomiao bumped into it accidentally. The concubine of the third prince did not attend the banquet and rested in the palace on the grounds that she was weak and intolerant to wind and cold after giving birth. In fact, the side concubines of the third princes almost did not show up at all, and had been nestled in the third prince's palace for physical reasons.
.The emperor recognized her for this reason, and did not ask her to show up. Instead, he called the imperial doctor to pay more attention, and also sent a tonic soup.

    But Fang Miaomiao ran into her in the Royal Garden. When the woman saw that she was very lucky, she knew that it was not a court lady, but a concubine. A mother lit a lamp for her and led the way.

    At first, Fang Miaomiao saw her only from the back. One didn't know which palace she was, and the other was that he was an outsider. It was extremely improper to meet with the concubine in the palace privately, so she hid behind the rockery. .

    Then he saw the true face of the concubine.

    Only the faint light of the lantern, faintly and indistinctly, waited until she walked closer before Fang Miaomiao recognized the person.

    He covered his mouth in surprise. How is Wang Yufeng, the daughter of the Wang family. Didn't she say that she has died of illness?

.Then, Fang Miaomiao heard the mother call Wang Qianjin "Side the prince and concubine."

    "The emperor wants to see the little emperor's grandson, and then go and show it to the emperor. Be careful."

    After that, the grandmother and a few court ladies brought the emperor and grandson to the banquet. Fang Miaomiao also slipped back to the banquet before no one noticed, and took a seat. Feng Nonglian held the baby and waited for him in the seat.

    Only this time, Fang Miaomiao obviously couldn't sit still, obviously absent-minded. It was only because of the noisy singing and dancing that he went to the Yuhuayuan for a while, but bumped into such a major event.

    Feng Nonglian put a piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake into his bowl and said, "Miaomiao, what's the matter?"

    He felt uncomfortable in his heart. There were many people at the banquet, and he couldn't talk to Feng Nonglian now, because he was afraid that what they said would be heard.

    Behind them, there was a guard standing there.

.Fang Miaomiao blinked at him and motioned to go home. This is not an occasion for whispering. Feng Nonglian immediately understood, and stopped asking, and concentrated on taking the lively bastard at home.

    Learn everything fast, learn to walk fast, learn to speak fast, and now I can say a lot of things that others don't understand.

    But he didn't grow very fast. It is about the fact that Fang Miaomiao’s belly is not as big as a woman's pregnancy from beginning to end, and the baby comes out of lotus flowers, so she is actually very petite.