Chapter 42

Feng Nonglian held the drunk Fang Miaomiao back.

    The drunkard Fang Miaomiao jumped and jumped while holding the quilt, unwilling to sleep.

    "Miaomiao, I'm going to bed soon!"

    "I don't sleep." Fang Miaomiao's eyes were blurred, but she wanted to stand up, "Brother, come and dance!"

    Feng Nonglian vaguely recognized the movements of the dancing girl at the banquet tonight from Fang Miaomiao's octopus pose.

    What Fang Miaomiao dances with her hands and feet is the Fei Tian Wu we saw today.

    "Fly-fly -"

    "Baby, don't fly. Go to bed soon, okay." Feng Nong Lian Wen persuaded each other.

    Fang Miaomiao did not listen to his advice, and jumped a few more times, getting more and more excited.

    Suddenly, he heard a click, and the bed board was crushed by him.

.Fang Miaomiao stepped directly into the hole with one foot, and immediately yelled, and finally got his foot out of the hole, Fang Miaomiao clamored to fight the strange bed again!

    "Damn bed! Come out to a duel! I'm going to kill you!" Fang Miaomiao stared at his hands, grabbed the feather duster on the table, and danced.

    After making a fuss, Fang Miaomiao was completely sleepy and finally calmed the person down.

    But the bed couldn't sleep anymore, so I had to live in the guest room.

    The next day, Fang Miaomiao woke up with a dazed look.

    Okay, why did you sleep in the side room? It just so happened that Feng Nonglian got up first and went out. He was left alone in the room.

    He was suspicious of a dark ghost, and suspected that Feng Nonglian wanted to sleep with him in a separate room.

    ! ! This won't work! .He will feel lonely if he doesn't share a bed with him!

    Fang Miaomiao suddenly felt a sense of crisis, jumped out of bed, and went out without wearing any shoes.

    Lan Zhu was entering the door with a washbasin, lost in shock, and hurriedly put down the washbasin to help Fang Miaomiao.

    "Master Xiaohou, take your time! Carefully cool your feet."

    Feng Nonglian just came in, and Fang Fang Miaomiao rushed over, murmuring for a while.

    "Brother, you actually drove me to this room to sleep alone! Oh, I'm so sad."

    Feng Nonglian couldn't laugh or cry, and hugged him back to the bed, suspecting that Fang Miaomiao's drunken spirit hadn't passed yet, and she was still drunk.

    "Who said I left you here alone. Take a look." Feng Nonglian picked up the two pillows next to each other on the bed and showed him.

    Fang Miaomiao saw that the two pillows next to each other clearly belonged to him and his brother. .He was taken aback for a moment, and said blankly: "Then why do you want to sleep here so well?"

    What a small bed in the guest room.

    Feng Nonglian told him without knowing it, holding him back to the master bedroom to see.

    The stone is working hard to repair the board.

    Fang Miaomiao was completely stunned, seeing the tragic condition of the bed, and vaguely some memories of yesterday returned.