Chapter 43

At the New Year's Day, there was a lot of snow in Huajing.

    After the snow fell, Fang Miaomiao stopped going out completely. The room was made of earth dragons and it was very warm. Fang Miaomiao slept in bed all day long, and often dozed off after sitting for a while.

    Feng Nong Lian's Zhuangzi made a lot of money by using vegetables that were off-season. In this year's festival, there are not many fresh, crisp, green vegetables.

    No one’s family has large bundles of white radishes and large bundles of cabbage.

    Eating cabbage and radish makes the face green.

    Even the rich and powerful officials can't see any fresh vegetables on the dinner table.

    Until there was a new store in Beijing. There are not only fresh vegetables for sale, but also some fruits that are not available in winter.

    Of course the price is expensive. But the wealthy and nobles are more expensive, and naturally they can afford it. .What's more, in this place of Huajing, the bird dung in the world can be smashed to the rich at will.

    Business is excellent. Often the people who specialize in grocery shopping have to wait in line at the door of the store before dawn.

    However, Fang Miaomiao was bored at home, and she was very picky.

    Fortunately, Feng Nonglian always knows all kinds of different ways to eat. Every day, new foods emerge in endlessly, and new dishes are changed in different ways.

    Not only do I think of various new dishes every day for the kitchen to cook, but also often cook by myself.

    New Year's Eve dinner.

    Anshun Hou's Mansion gave the people the New Year's red envelopes early and had a holiday. People who have family members in the local area can go home to visit relatives. Those who have been living in the house also took red envelopes and ate dumplings for the New Year and went to have fun.

    Feng Nonglian and Fang Miaomiao returned to the room early after having dinner.

.During the meal, the snow stopped for a while. After the meal, the snow fell more than at the beginning.

    Close the window, and you can hear the sound of falling snow outside the window.

    From time to time, snow bends the branches, but the whole snow ball smashes into the snow.

    Feng Nonglian closed the window to keep out the cold wind.

    Fang Miaomiao was on fire, his face flushed. From time to time there was a pop or two in the stove.

    Feng Nong Lian's latte tongs clamped out the corn and chestnut roasting in the stove. The sweet smell filled the room all at once.

    "Just know you will be hungry in a while."

    Fang Miaomiao is afraid of being hot. He grabbed a chestnut and threw it back hot. Huffing.

    Feng Nonglian laughed at him, and opened his shell, revealing the sweet and glutinous chestnut kernels.

    Fang Miaomiao ate a few. .Feng Nonglian refused to let him eat it.

    It is said that I got angry after eating, and I can't eat more.

    Fang Miaomiao is also considered obedient. After eating, he obediently went to wash, and then put his cold hand into Feng Nonglian's neck badly.