Chapter 47

The emperor sage came to Tanzhe Temple in person, and all the monks in the temple went to the mountain gate to greet.

    Master Yuande personally taught the Dharma, the sound of the Buddha, the sound of the wooden fish, but unexpectedly after reciting the scriptures for an hour, the lotus pond where no lotus leaves can be found in the temple suddenly emits new leaves, and then a full pond of swaying lotus flowers grows.

    Lianxiang smelled, and everyone in the room suddenly felt bright and clear.

    The wooden fish in Master Yuande's hand paused for a while, and after a while, the speed of reciting the scriptures was accelerated. Although the monks in the temple were shocked by the wonders, they were only shocked for a moment, and they all sat down and recited the scriptures together with Master Yuande.

    The guards present felt like Buddha's light shines all over, nourished by the whole body. Some guards who have experienced the autumn hunting incident feel that this experience of being nourished and refreshing is very familiar.

    "The wonders of this world must be God bless me.".The third prince said flatly.

    The emperor usually thinks that the three princes are too flattering, and occasionally scolds him a few words, but now the miracle is in front of him, he accepts it with pleasure, there really is an illusion of the reincarnation of a real dragon.

    However, the place with the strongest spiritual energy is naturally not here, but on the back mountain of Tanzhe Temple.

    The grass and trees in the mountains suddenly grew wildly, all kinds of strange flowers rushed to bloom, and the birds, beasts, insects and fish were shocked.

    In the early spring, it is the time for many birds and beasts to breed their cubs. The birds and beasts who had absorbed this aura closed their eyes and went to sleep to digest the hard-won aura.

    The strongest aura is the room where Feng Nonglian and Fang Miaomiao are.

    At this time, there were only two of them in the room. The others were all driven out by Feng Nonglian.

    Fang Miaomiao's expression was painful, and a green flower branch drilled out of his abdomen. .The flower branches went up and up, and then a flower's bud grew.

    The flower's buds gradually become larger and grow to an incredible degree. Then the flowers began to bloom, the petals flickered, and the stamens were faintly visible.

    The flower is huge, like a silver basin.

    Feng Nonglian held Fang Miaomiao's hand and lost almost all of her spiritual power to Fang Miaomiao. All of a sudden, weeds grew in the room.

    The grass roof broke the floor of the room and rushed to the beams of the room, and rows of red, white and yellow wildflowers appeared.

    "Bastard! You give me a stop!" Seeing that Fang Miaomiao was in a bad state, Feng Nonglian was anxious, so she pointed at the wicked little thing and cursed.

    The old monk is really right, you will know what it is.

    Who doesn't know this! The unbelievable unfilial son was just born, so I tossed him like this!

.After he is born, he must be beaten up.

    Perhaps it was because she understood Feng Nonglian's words to scold him. The big flower extended in front of Feng Nonglian, deliberately pressing Feng Nonglian's face a few times.

    Very bad temper.

    Feng Nonglian was so arrogant this little thing, grabbed the flower, and patted him. Vaguely, I seemed to hear the crying of children.