Chapter 10

Without a red hijab, all cumbersome ceremonies were reduced. The welcoming team didn't even finish a complete song of Feng Qiuhuang, so the kiss came back.

    Almost half of the people from the court came to watch this grand wedding. The gifts are not light. Mrs. Following was ready to receive gifts at the door, and she didn't know how annoyed she was when she learned that most of the guests were sent to Master Anshun Xiaohou.

    Mrs. Ji smirked and said, "Master Xiaohou is now married to our family. Naturally, we are counted as people on our side, where we belong to each other."

    The guest was very cautious and smirked with her.

    "Oh, after the elder son got married, the small family was separated. Naturally, the public family has to be more clearly distinguished."

    Mrs. Following said in her heart.

    Shitou and Jiao Xing brought people here, and set up another booth to collect gift money. Look carefully, there is the housekeeper from An Shunhou opposite. .On the housekeeper's clothes, there is a big "An" written on it, which is the symbol of Anshun Hou Mansion.

    As soon as the guests saw it, they went to another stall.

    The steward accepts, the stone pipes, Jiao Xing remembers the amount of the gift money. Well organized and not messy at all. The wife is about to crush her gums!

    This little bitch! Pick up her skin sooner or later!

    Master Hou kindly persuades: "Okay, those people originally had a relationship with the Anshun Hou Mansion. They used to have no social relations with me when they were officials in the court. I didn't even give a red envelope to his son and daughter before his big wedding. Do you? Don’t get angry if I say you. Each will receive his own gift, and each will give his own gift!"

    Mrs. Following reluctantly swallowed this breath. Just passing Jiao Xing's side, she still couldn't help but sipped her.

    Hu Meizizi, will seduce people.

    Master Hou couldn't help shook his head. .His wife is still too low-ranked, she has never read a book, and she has no writing or vulgarity in her stomach.

    Jiao Xing was sipped, not annoyed. Humph, what is arrogant! These are all for our future wife!

    Fang Miaomiao's palms were sweaty. There were red candles and red lanterns in front of the hall, and the crowd surrounded them, all looking at him.

    He looked down at Feng Nonglian. The handsome eyebrows and star eyes are as bright as galaxies. That uncertain sense of reality finally faded away.

    I really want to get married with my brother.

    He secretly grabbed Feng Nonglian's hand and shook it.

    The ceremonial officer presided over the worship ceremony. Feng Nonglian couldn't get off the wheelchair, and basically Fang Miaomiao could only worship by himself.

    Gradually, there were some fine rumors.

    "Do you think Mr. Fang Xiaohou's brain is broken, how can he be nice to the lame man..."

.Fang Miaomiao turned his head and glared at the man secretly, very unconvinced.

    Don't say bad things about brother.

    Feng Nonglian scratched the palm of Fang Miaomiao's hand to let him not care. The fried-haired little tiger was succesfully shunned, pouting and turning around.