Chapter 27

Because Buddhism is clean after all, Feng Nong Lian was placed in a hut on the back mountain of Tanzhe Temple. Fang Miaomiao goes to Tanzhe Temple to recite a hundred times every morning.

    In the middle, Feng Nonglian was taken care of by Lanzhu, who had accompanied him to the back mountain hut. After he finished chanting, he returned to the mountain hut.

    Because the prince was afraid that outsiders would stray into this place, he specially sent his capable subordinates to guard it. He is at ease to return to the palace.

    Although Feng Nonglian was not awake, her complexion was very good, and she became alive. And since he arrived in this hut, the flowers and trees around the hut have been luxuriant.

    Although the guards thought the scene was strange. I just thought it was deep in the mountains and old forests, and the trees should be more luxuriant than in the city, not to mention that this place is just behind the mountain of Tanzhe Temple. , You can hear the Sanskrit sounds of Tanzhe Temple every day, which is naturally extraordinary.

.In fact, Fang Miaomiao was the one who felt the deepest.

    He can feel that as long as he gets closer to his brother, he will be more comfortable, and his stomach will not make much noise.

    These days, instead, he has become more and more in the belly, which is the real sense of being a baby.

    But like Ye Gong is like a dragon, he always hopes that he has it when he doesn't know that he is pregnant. After it was really there, it became a little more hesitating. Not as expected as before.

    I don't know if this child should come to get the bottom line.

    Brother is still asleep, if he wakes up, how should he treat himself? Do you feel terrible?

    In his previous life, he had a knot, Feng Ying married his sweet wife and concubine, and laughed at him for being ugly and unable to have children. Although he felt that this remark was unreasonable, but there was a lump in his heart, which made him always delusional. .What if I want children too.

    Perhaps it is because of the day when he thinks about it, he always says that he has it.

    He originally didn't want to be less than others, so he worried about others' eyes, brother's eyes.

    Fang Miaomiao's thoughts were too heavy, and within a few days, he ate less, and people lost weight.

    The prince came to visit him occasionally and saw that he suddenly became thinner. He was taken aback and hurriedly said, "Fang Miao, why are you so thin!? Could it be that those old monks only allow you to be vegetarian and not let you eat meat?"

    "Prince, a faux pas! How can you call a high monk an old monk?"

    The prince snorted: "Then how can you be so thin? The palace placed you in a hut outside Tanzhe Temple, just for fear that in the temple, you must obey the temple's rules. It is not necessary to eat fast every day. Your old life, you are already very thin..Strange to say, Master Yuande actually agreed directly? "

    Fang Miaomiao felt guilty, and the fact that there was a piece of meat in his stomach was too weird and shocking, and he was hiding it from the prince. The prince naturally didn't know the inside story.

    But Master Yuande knew. And Master Yuande was reasonable, thinking that if one person eats two people, if he is only a vegetarian, he cannot provide nutrients to the younger one, so he was allowed to live outside the temple.

    But this is an inside story, and it must not be told to the prince. Fang Miao miao concealed the past and said: "The master specially tolerated me."