Chapter 13

Hearing the movement inside, the second sister-in-law's face was slightly happy. It's better to be lame again! She brought her children into the door beamingly.

Fang Miaomiao pushed Feng Nonglian and followed.

As soon as I entered, I saw Feng Ying with a swollen nose and a swollen face. One foot was wrapped in a bandage and was swollen like a ball.

"It's good, how did you fall like this? What's the matter with you? Wouldn't you look at the second young master?" Wu Anhou pointed at the young men and scolded, "Let you take care of the young master, just take care of it like this."

Xiao Si was trained like a dog, really wronged in his heart. They don't know how the second young master fell like this.

Last night, I didn't see anyone in a daze. They looked everywhere but couldn't find it, and a group of people were too anxious. Waiting until very late, the second young master limped and walked over with muddy face, and told them not to let the master know.

.Fang Miaomiao asked in a low voice, "Why did he fall into such a ghost?"

Feng Nonglian had no expression on her face: "If you do too many bad things, you will inevitably overturn your car at night."

In fact, he was chased by Xiaomei and fell like that. Deserve it! He also unkindly put dates and peanuts on their bed. Miao Miao didn't think much about what it meant.

Feng Ying saw Fang Miaomiao's shadow in his head, and shouted in a hurry: "Miaomiao! Are you coming to see me? I know you still have me in your heart."

Fang Miaomiao's face was gloomy. The dead man, dare to provoke him!

Feng Nonglian's face suddenly turned blue. Bastard, your sister-in-law's name is also yours?

Wu'anhou's face turned black. Tortoise son, still stubbornly clueless, shouted so intimately to his sister-in-law, where did they put the reputation of the Marquis of Wu'an?

"Shut up Nizi! That's your sister-in-law!.Do you understand politeness? Called Dasao! "

Feng Ying stuck his neck and said nothing.

"Nizi, scream!"

Feng Ying shouted aggrieved: "Sister-in-law."

"Oh." Fang Miaomiao suddenly felt bored, and turned to Feng Nonglian and said, "Brother, I'm sleepy."

"Then we'll leave." Anyway, seeing that guy fell so badly, he was relieved.

"Hold on." Wu'an Houye had just finished training her second child, and it was uncomfortable to see the boss. "I don't know how to say hello when I see my parents. You have enough knowledge to eat!?"

No one is allowed to scold his brother! Feng Nonglian didn't say anything yet, Fang Miaomiao exploded first.

"Wu'anhou, brother, he is also a serious Mrs. Hou now. You must at least look at the face of our Anshun Hou Mansion if you want to train people."

Wu'an Hou: "..." What kind of ghost Mrs. Hou!

.The blood rushed directly to his head.

"Anshun Xiaohouye, he is my son! I can scold whatever I want! The father is the son, I am his father, so I can't scold him!"

"That was before he got married. Now he is with me, and the outline is mine. We are one. If you point at him, doesn't it mean you point at me to swear? Lord Hou, I will go tomorrow. Please give the elder son the name of an imposing wife, and see if you still can't scold--"