Part 2

It is around the time the Brothers-in-law almost finish their late breakfast that the carriage from the Capital, sent by Her Majesty the Queen, arrives. In front of Rhythm's house.

One has to admire the carriage from the Capital, which is spectacularly different from the carriages seen around this area. The decoration of this carriage from the Capital is truly shocking their eyes. Bling-bling.

"Do you think we might get robbed mid-journey?" Flos has apprehension regarding her safety

Rhythm glances at the giant vase his Brothers-in-law made for them then pat his chest at Flos, "You protect the vase, I will protect you both!"

With that said, both of them do think the chance of robbery is high.

From the carriage that parks in front of Rhythm's house, the coachman that is a Knight greets them, "Good morning, I'm here for Her Majesty the Queen's esteemed guests. Have you prepared everything? Ready to go?"

Flos glances in the direction of her garden, still feeling reluctant to part away from her precious flowers, so the proprietress pats her shoulder reassuringly, "I will take care of your flowers, Flos. Be at ease and enjoy your stay at the Capital,"

Truthfully, Flos doesn't know explicitly what the Queen needs from her to invite her. However, she supposes she will just do a good job there and come back quickly. After all, Flos also doesn't want to bother the proprietress too much.

"En," Flos nods and bows slightly at the proprietress, "Thank you. My garden will be in your care,"

"Leave it to me!" the proprietress declares with a smile

There is not much hesitation on Rhythm's side. Aside from the giant vase, which fortunately fits inside the carriage, he has already loaded their luggage into the carriage when Flos and his Mother are talking.

"Are you the only 1 here to escort these children?" still concerned, Rhythm's Father asks the Knight

With confidence, without much thought about it either perhaps, the Knight responds, "That's right! My power is [Gold], speciality in speed. I will escort esteemed guests to the Capital very quickly!"

This Knight... Since he wears a set of armour that covers from head to toe; under the helmet, perhaps, is a vigorous young man. Flos doesn't know what to think about it. Sending a team of escorts for a commoner is going overboard, but sending only 1 young Knight as an escort...

Considering the distance between this village to the Capital, no matter how fast this Knight is, they will have to take breaks in the wild too, won't they? Whether it's bandits or beasts, there is always a chance of dangers on the road. The Knight alone might be able to save himself, but to also protect them... Flos wonders if this is a sign for her to not show up at the Capital at all.

It's impossible to not go. The invitation from the Queen is a constant reminder that: although a different kind of invitation reached her hands, Flos still would be summoned to the Capital.

"You may be fast, but what about the horses?" Rhythm points out the key question

"I will enhance the horses to be as fast as me too!" the Knight guarantees

"No, wait," eldest Sister furrows her eyebrows in bewilderment, "Why does it sound like you will be running along with the horses...?"

That can't possibly...

"Actually," the Knight sounds a bit sheepish as he is caught on something, "These horses are borrowed from a comrade at the Town before I came to this Village. He said I need to show the carriage is pulled by horses to assure the esteemed guests,"