Part 20

Flos casually put the other cup on the table after it is rejected, taking care to not damage the papers on the table that the Queen and Rhythm were reading earlier. As she sips on her drink, Flos skims the things on the table before turning her gaze away, not understanding anything since she can't read and not wanting to hurt herself from reading.

The King, on the other hand, is focused on the Queen. King Ray is a person, before he is a King, who is somewhat familiar with terrifying accidents and revolting incidents. However, no matter how much he is used to eternal parting, King Ray still can't accept the fact that he might have to part with his most beloved, the light of his life.

If these things who seem to be eating the Queen from the inside can actually save the Queen's life...

"It will take them some time to eat the toxins and clear Her Majesty's body from poison," Flos's voice resounds within the room

King Ray raises his head to look at the young woman sitting on the couch beside them. In just a few minutes, King Ray has successfully scared himself into becoming a cheap imitation of a living dead look-alike.

Still leisurely sipping the water she pours for herself that she takes from the tray on the side of the room, Flos continues chattering, "Since they eat the toxin directly, it means there is no need for Her Majesty to take an antidote. However, although Her Majesty will be free of poison, it doesn't mean Her Majesty is fully cured,"

King Ray frowns at her words, but does not immediately refute Flos.

"After all, Her Majesty's body has suffered a lot in this poisoned state. I don't know if you have checked with a doctor, but it's better to hire a qualified physician to heal Her Majesty after this," Flos thinks about it before telling the King, "I don't have things like miracle pills or drugs, or whatever; but I do have some herbs that can...help Her Majesty regulate her body after detoxification, I suppose,"

For the 2nd time since their meeting, King Ray talks to Flos, "What are you?"

Isn't it clear enough? Maybe not. Flos gives a careless shrug, "Primarily a flower farmer. Secondarily a herbalist,"

King Ray snorts slightly when Flos introduces herself as a herbalist. She sure doesn't behave like 1, "How much do you want as the payment for treating Viola?"

Flos understands the fact that this Kingdom of Sun's King has long known her motive for approaching Her Majesty the Queen, although Flos doesn't know how he knows it. It doesn't matter either way, "I want favours,"

"Money,"

"Favours,"

"Money,"

"Favours,"

"Multiple favours, huh,"

"They will come in handy,"

"Must it be Viola who owes you a favour?"

"I can accept favours from both Her Majesty and His Majesty,"

"My favour alone is not enough for you?"

"I prefer having Her Majesty's favours compares to His Majesty's,"

"Money,"

"Favours,"

This seemingly never-ending banter of wits(?) is disturbed by a knock on the door. Rhythm is back with Flos's item box. Flos puts down the cup she is holding on the table and goes to grab her item box without allowing the people lingering outside to look inside. There's nothing unsightly, but Flos doesn't want them to know what's going on in there.

"How is Her Majesty?" although he has just known Her Majesty the Queen for a few hours, Rhythm respects the Queen a lot and worries about her

"Hmm," Flos drawls absentmindedly, putting the people outside on edge. Before they bother her about it, Flos makes herself look serious, "She will be well. I will make sure of it,"