Part 23

Rhythm and Flos turn to look behind the escort Knight where several children are standing in the gardener's garbs. As per Rhythm's requirement, these children are his apprentices.

"Good luck," Flos tells her childhood friend without taking her eyes off these children who are also looking at her. Referring to the escort Knight, Flos asks, "Who are these children?"

"These children are from the orphanage the Queen manages, also the orphanage where I come from," speaking about the children relaxes the escort Knight, "They are interested to be gardeners so Her Majesty allows them to come and learn,"

"Her Majesty is a busy person, isn't she?" managing a bunch of children? Surely not an easy task.

"Yes," the escort Knight empathises with the Queen a lot, "Although the Queen is busy managing the orphanage, the Academy, and the Castle, Her Majesty will also take some time to give us, the Queen's Knights, some attention from time to time,"

If Her Majesty is always that busy, it is no wonder His Majesty will behave like that. Although Flos has to wonder if the King is not as busy as the Queen. Managing a Kingdom is not an easy thing to do, is it?

Rhythm, who has been quiet for some time, finally opens his mouth, asking for the escort Knight's opinion, "Will they listen to me?"

"That's why I am here, too," the escort Knight says with a small laugh, putting himself in the position of an intermediary between the master and apprentices

"Both of you will take care of these children," Flos decides by herself, she will not take extra time to care for those children. Turning to the garden, ready to work, Flos affirms with the escort Knight, "People have been cleared from inside the garden, right?"

"Everyone has been forbidden to go into the garden, yes," the escort Knight replies, becoming serious

Ignoring the spectators around this area that are made of the Castle's guards and servants, who also seem to be coming from other places too, Flos pulls out the hair tie May-Day, allowing her braided hair to spread free, and throws these 2 variant flowers into the garden.

In just a moment, the 2 white pom-poms can no longer be seen after entering the bush.

"Well," Rhythm rubs his chin as he requests Flos, "Can you make it quick?"

"You don't want to take it easy?" Flos glances at her childhood friend in surprise, then turns around to urge May-Day to not hold back much

Flos raises her left hand in front of her, pulling up her sleeve to show Lashes. Once Lashes is ready, the garden in front of them is immediately demolished, seemingly sucked by 2 black holes in 2 spots. For the decorations of this garden, they are all thrown all over the place, only to be caught by Lashes and put aside carefully so nobody will get hurt by these things.

When Lashes alone can't catch everything, it grows branches to catch all those things around or too far away.

"No matter how many times I see it, the way May-Day eat is..." murmuring so, seeing as the garden has almost become bare land, Rhythm grabs a sickle from the rack of gardening tools, "It's about my turn now,"

Flos glances at Rhythm who is ready to join the battlefield as he arms himself. For a garden that has been left unattended for some time, the pests and bugs must be making themselves feel at home. Although Picky Eater can deal with those, sending out Picky Eater within the Capital, let alone the Castle, is a big no-no.

Having Picky Eater in her room, and roaming the guest house is OK as long as May-Day are there to babysit it. Haha.

"All right kids," Rhythm turns to the children after arming himself, "Pick something here," pointing at the rack of gardening tools, "And get to work,"