Part 7

That impromptu history lesson felt like a gossip class to Flos instead. Rhythm always went off track by gossip and needed the Knight to correct him on the facts or rebuke his gossip.

So, even though Flos has learned a lot now, she still has doubts on which are considered factual events and which are mere gossip. Even if the Knight tried to correct Rhythm, he would also get off track by all the gossip Rhythm mentioned.

1 thing which greatly surprises Flos is the gossip about Her Majesty the Queen. The Queen's personality has not changed much, or at all, since the moment of her debut into society. It is said that she grew up like that, not from anyone's influence, as the Duke's Daughter.

Grew up as the Duke's Daughter, engaged to a Prince who loved her, admired by aristocratic ladies and gentlemen, and was expected to be the future Queen of the Kingdom. For such a wonderful person, who would have thought that she was not the Duke's biological Daughter!

This revelation was 1st known to the aristocratic ladies who attended a tea party hosted by the current Queen, who was just a Crown Princess at that time. It was a party to bless the Crown Princess who was about to hold a wedding ceremony to marry the Crown Prince.

In such a blissful tea party, came an uninvited guest with her entourages who were there to support that person, who revealed something shocking to everyone present, the Crown Princess included.

That girl who looked so much like the Duchess said the Crown Princess and her were changed as babies and that she only learned about such a thing recently, so she took this chance to come to meet the Crown Princess to investigate the fact.

No matter what, to come and reveal such big news in a tea party specifically held to bless the Crown Princess, declaring to conduct an investigation to verify the truth... It made people think of a lot of faults.

However, the Crown Princess accepted the young lady's uneasy explanations and ordered people to report this case to the Bureau, the Duke, and the King to conduct an investigation and officially opened the case; which was something that person who claimed to be the Duke's biological Daughter failed to do.

After that order, the Crown Princess then invited the young lady and her entourages to participate in the tea party, also inviting them to live in the Duke's Mansion, whilst waiting for the result of the investigation.

The Crown Princess continued her life as per usual, not caring of the rumours resulting from such a public confession of mistaken identity. And when the result came out that the children were indeed changed as babies, the Crown Princess accepted the judgement of returning the identity of Duke's Daughter to that young lady and retaking her identity as a Daughter of a poor Baron.

The Crown Princess at that time was ready to dissolve her engagement with the Crown Prince and went back with her new parents to their little poor fief. However, for the Crown Prince who loved the Crown Princess, he refused to marry another and only wanted the Crown Princess.

In the end, through a sacrifice, the Crown Prince and Crown Princess were finally blessed to marry and rule the Kingdom of Sun together as we know now.

~~~

What sort of sacrifice did they make to placate the Nobles who wanted to separate them? Although he is the King chosen by the Sun, it does not mean he is above the Nobles, especially to those relatives who still want to replace him until now.

What is so good about the throne? It is an endless sea of work.

He hasn't seen his beloved for 07:59:47...48...49...50...51...

"Your Majesty," an exasperated sigh comes from the side, "Please sign this document,"

"It is time to rest," putting down the pen without signing anything, the man who is known as His Majesty the King, the Ruler of Kingdom of Sun, hurriedly walks away from his desk, "Time to get off work. You are dismissed,"