CHAPTER 19

"And time's up!"

You smirked as you floated off of the others and landed on the ground. You had gotten first place and that's all that you needed to know before you closed your eyes in delight while stretching every part of your body to relax the muscles.

After folding your wings back together from the stretch, you also checked if any feathers were in the wrong place or at a weird angle.

Mic announced the break time and you made a plan in your head. Food, wander, train and stretch, all the while avoid as much human contact as possible.

And you headed to the food stands. You got yourself some f/fr [favourite fruit]. And headed for an empty hallway where you could do your exercises.

You stopped when you spotted a staircase and deemed it better than the hallway.

So here you were, closing your eyes and seeing all the possible through your feathers. Footsteps, echoes, laughter, someone crying- Someone crying?!

...

Sounds like a kid who didn't get his sweets so none of my business.

A sudden pain struck through your back and all of your feathers started shooting around randomly while the pain only worsened.

"Gosh darn it, not right now!" you cursed silently, trying to get control of your quirk again.

"Hey, you okay there, kid?" you heard a voice and just like that all of your feathers were in place and you felt like you could breathe again.

"Yeah, I am," you answered, looking up at the person.

Your eyes widened. That's the red tint I saw! Uhh but he also looks very familiar.

You stared at him, him staring back at a little female copy of himself.

"I swear on my wings that I, Keigo Takami, will always be by your side."

As that went through your head you snapped out of the daze and opened your mouth.

"Keigo?"

His eyes also widened.

"Y/n? You remember me?"

['"No, Mr. Aizawa said to avoid a person named Keigo with red wings at all costs. Why should I remember you?"

"Sorry, I got you mixed up with someone else," his wings drooped a bit.'

Lol sorry anyways-]

"I- I do," you stuttered slightly. "You remember me?"

"Of course I do!" he said, standing in front of you. "I- I'm so sorry Dove. I-"

You hugged him. His eyes widened. "Dove?"

"I missed you, Kei. I missed you so much. I didn't really remember you exactly but I knew I had a brother and then I started having these flashbacks and-" you started slowly tearing up at the end.

"Hey, it's okay now. I'm here. And I promise I'll never let you go again, okay?" his voice cracked a bit. "I thought you were dead. I promise nothing like this will happen ever again- I promise." [*wheeze* Lol so you thought]

"Do you absolutely, 100 percent doubled with a thousand, promise on your wings?" you asked with a smile while pulling away. His own smile only widened as he opened his mouth to answer.

"I swear on my wings that I, Keigo Takami, will always be by your side."