CHAPTER 100

"This may sound weird coming from a villain. But make sure to take good care of her, okay," Dabi said, smiling softly at the end. Although confused, Shinso nodded solemnly and adjusted your body in his arms, making sure he wasn't hurting any wounds you had until the ambulance came.

Exams were over and everyone was somewhat healed from the incident around a week prior. You and your classmates had a day off before the big party so you and Hitoshi decided to go to the park you first met at.

You bought yourselves ice cream and walked down the path in the park, watching kids with all kinds of quirks play happily together on the playground. Honestly, a lot had changed in the week that the League wasn't on the loose anymore. People learned from their stories and started accepting all kinds of quirks a bit more. Crime rates had also gone down, due to the fact that small-time villains were now scared of getting caught since even the big bad villains got caught.

You and Hitoshi peacefully ate your respective ice creams, sitting down on the bench near the pond - the same one you two first talked to each other on. You watched the sunset, enjoying the breeze ruffling your hair and feathers and the fact that you had a person who meant so much to you sitting right next to you and sharing the moment with you.

"Y/n," Hitoshi started solemnly, the usual laidback-ness lacking from his voice. "I have to tell you something."

"I have to tell you something too," you said seriously, turning to look at him.

"On three?" Hitoshi asked with a grin.

"On three," you nodded. "One."

"Two."

"I like you."

"I like you."

...

"What? No way!"

"What? No way!"

You and Hitoshi stared at each other before laughing at yourselves.

"No but seriously. You like me too?" he asked, the smile still big on his face.

"Yeah," you nodded.

"So," he started, a smile etching on his face. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" you chuckled. He stared at you lovingly for a second before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on your nose.

"You had some ice cream there," he smirked, pulling back.

You grinned at his silly excuse, rolling your eyes slightly. "Of course I did."

[THE END]

[*plays 'Thank You For The Happiest Year Of My Life' TikTok sound* Wait, no- It hasn't even been a year yet.

Anyway. It's the 23rd of January 2022 right now and my best guess is that I started writing it at the end of September 2021. So it's actually been only around

4 months since I started writing it {writing, not publishing}. Quite honestly, it hasn't dawned on me how well this is doing. Really, I don't think it ever will.

But I know I'm going to miss writing this because I have never been so proud of something I've written ever before {I legit almost cried when I started writing this note}. I put my heart and soul into writing this book.

If You stuck through reading all of this book, Thank You. Especially big thanks to the ones that started reading it when it wasn't even half way through yet and have stuck with it until here.

Just- Thank You. It has been wonderful answering to all of your comments and I'll definitely keep doing that. It's probably going to be a bit weird if I don't have at least 20 {although mostly 70 or more} notifications from Wattpad every morning when I wake up anymore.

Now that this is over, I'll start rewriting the discontinued ones. And You can always check my profile for other stories like this.

Thank You.

*sigh* How many times did I say 'Thank You' in this note- Pull yourself together, Idiot!]