CHAPTER 35

You laughed harder and retrieved the feather, accidentally running to the door with it on the way which startled you which made you fall off the bed. "Ouch."

It was around the same day's lunch. As Hawks was waiting for the papers to get you discharged, he got a phone call.

He looked down.

Eraserhead. Oh no! I forgot to inform him and he probably hasn't heard anything of Y/n since yesterday...

He gulped and accepted the call. "Hey, Eraser!"

"Hey, Hawks," the man on the other end of the line said monotonously. "You and Y/n went to Hosu yesterday and she didn't come back home. I assume the day took longer and she stayed with you, right? She hasn't answered any of my calls."

"Well about that," he nervously chuckled. "She's in Hosu hospital right now. Yesterday didn't go as planned."

"She's what?!"

***

You stared at the ceiling in boredom.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Knock. Knock.

"Come on in!" you called.

Aizawa opened the door.

Oh crap.

"Care to explain?" he asked, raising his eyebrow and closing the door.

"Uhhh well how much do you know?" you asked nervously.

"I know that Iida probably went after the Hero Killer and that you were in Hosu. I also know that this isn't what the media says for legal reasons. So I'll keep my mouth shut," he said.

"To do it quick - Iida did go after the Hero Killer. Midoriya found him in need of help, sent out a message with the location. I followed the location, Todoroki was also there. I helped them out of there, engaged in no combat," you explained briefly.

His eyes narrowed. "If there was no combat then why are you here?"

"Oh," you realised. "I figured out the drawback to making items. To put it shortly, it affects the roots of my wings if the items get hurt since the fog produces there. I made a large item for protection, but it was broken so it hurt a bunch."

He nodded. "When will you be discharged?"

[Quick math for myself: 1st day night: mastered. Stain incident: 3rd day. Out for a day. 4 days. {Woke up in the morning} It's the fourth day's afternoon, around 4p.m.]

"Today evening. Then I can go back to the internship until it lasts," you said. "How did you know I was here?"

"I called Hawks during lunch. I managed to catch the next bullet train here," he said.

"Why'd you come all the way here?" you asked. "You could've just called."

He thought for a bit. "It felt right. Besides, you're coming home for the night anyway."

You nodded. "Yeah, I am."

***

You sat in class. Internships were over now. Nothing spectacular happened during the last days anyway.

Suddenly Kirishima and Sero burst out laughing. A lot.

You turned your head lazily. Oh wow. That's something you don't see every day.

Bakugou had his hair slicked neatly to the side. It... did not suit him.

Mina skipped over to you excitedly. "Y/n what did you do?"

Jirou came along with her.

"Nothing much. Patrolled and stopped a bank robbery," you said with a smile. I hate this. I mean I could mention it... "And I helped evacuate people from the Nomus in Hosu." I feel so much better now... I didn't do something too big concerning the Hero Killer anyway.

"That's so cool!" Mina exclaimed. "You got to do actual hero work!"

You smiled. "Yeah."

All people came over to you, Todoroki, Iida and Midoriya now. They started talking about the Hero Killer. How he was connected to the League.

"He's not," you butted in. "If, then lately. Don't you think they would've taken him to the U.S.J also? Besides - To- Shigaraki's and Hero Killer's morals are the complete opposite. Shigaraki wants to kill All Might and all heroes. On the other hand, the Hero Killer wants to only kill the heroes that work for fame and money. He clearly said that only All Might is 'worthy' and a 'true hero'." You breathed out. Almost slipped up right there.

Midoriya nodded. "Y/n does have a point. It wouldn't make sense if they were connected earlier."

***

"I AM HERE!"

Oh yes, hero basic training.

Race in the field Gamma, hmm? you thought. Should be easy enough for me to find my way around.

First group: Ojiro, Iida, Midoriya, Sero and Mina.

"Midoriya's at a disadvantage," Jirou commented.

Pfft... Hilarious. You shook your head. "I wouldn't really say that."

"My pick's definitely Sero," Kirishima said. Kaminari chose Ojiro.

Are they really betting right now?

"I know Deku will be last," Bakugo said.

"Nnnnope," you said quietly.

At the beginning signal, Sero shot out tape and was on the move instantly. Mina, Ojiro and Iida also moved quickly.

Then everyone were just shell-shocked when Midoriya took the lead.

You chuckled. "Told ya."

Sero ended up winning because Midoriya slipped.

***

It was your turn now. You were competing against Mineta, Hagakure, Kirishima, Koda and Kaminari.

Easy win.

"START!"

You flew on top of a high tower nearby and spread out your wings for better view - they did work half closed but not as efficiently.

Where is he...

"What is she doing?" Uraraka asked. "She's gonna lose like that."

"No," Todoroki said. "She's locating the exact place where All Might is before she starts to go. Searching would just waste time."

Got him!

You zipped away, maneuvering between and above the buildings. It took you 8 seconds to reach All Might.

"You win!" he congratulated.

"Thank you," you nodded and waited for the others.

***

"That was amazing!" Kirishima complimented. "You were so fast!"

"Thanks. I worked on my speed during the week so I could beat Hawks in a race," you said. The best part is that I'm not even joking.

***

You were in the dressing rooms when you started to feel like something was wrong.

"Everyone, stop what you're doing. Jirou, can you please stick an earphone in this hole?" you asked.

"Sure thing," she said. "Why?"

"Just do it."

You heard a scream.

"Was that Mineta?" Mina asked.

"Yup. I feel much better now," you said.