CHAPTER 56

You looked at your license before closing your eyes on the bus. I did it.

"Hey, Y/n," Kirishima spoke up from the sofa across from you. Everyone was just hanging out in the common room.

"Yeah?" you asked.

"How many points did you get? I don't think any of us got the chance to ask."

"99. A point went down for some tiny mistakes here and there," you said calmly.

"Really?!" Midoriya asked. "That's really high!"

"Thank you," you nodded, yawning. "I'll head off to bed now, sorry. Still tired from today even after the nap."

***

BAM!

You woke to an explosion. "What on Earth?"

You opened your window, letting a feather out. Are they serious?!

You scrambled up from bed, putting on some socks since you were wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and went out your door quietly.

"Dad?" you whispered, knocking on his door.

"Y/n. What is it?" he asked tiredly, opening the door.

"Midoriya and Bakugou are fighting. I saw it through a feather after waking up to an explosion."

"I was wondering what that was," he said, patting your head. "Thank you. You can head back to sleep now."

"Okay," you hugged him. "I'll see you in the morning."

***

"They're on house arrest?" you asked your dad. "Isn't that a little harsh?"

"Maybe. But they have to learn," Aizawa answered. "I'm off now. Don't be late to class."

You nodded to him. I'm still so exhausted.

***

Midoriya was back in class now.

"Go ahead and come in," your dad said, capturing your attention enough for you to raise your head and rest your cheek on your fist.

"I'll have people who have experienced them first hand explain," Aizawa finished while you studied the three people in front of you.

3rd years, you thought. This is going to be interesting.

"You may know them as the big three," Aizawa introduced them.

You sighed through your nose. Wonder if anything will seriously impress me at this point.

"Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki."

He seemed very nervous.

"You two go. I just can't," he said quietly.

Yup. Very nervous, you thought with a small smile. You wanted to say something encouraging but realised it wasn't your place to speak.

"This is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki," the girl introduced with a bright smile. "And hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You 1st years have a really exciting time ahead of you."

You sighed as Nejire went on chatting and asking thousands of questions. You decided to speak up.

"How about we save making friends for after not during the school day?" you offered, your usual laid back smirk on your face. "It wouldn't be too effective right now anyway."