CHAPTER 49

"Well that was easy enough."

"What the heck?" you heard Bakugou growl. The whole bar was silenced.

You were excited though. I'm a dragon, I'm a dragon, I'm a dragon, I'm a dragon.

You tried to get a look at your back but ended up going in circles around yourself. You got a look at your tail too.

Excitement level? Increased.

I'm a dragon, I'm a dragon, I'm a dragon, I'm a dragon, you started bouncing around the bar, looking like a happy puppy.

"Uhhh, Junior, sit," Dabi said uncertainly.

You came to a stop and glared at him. "You jerk."

"You know you actually sound like a dragon, right?" Shigaraki asked blankly.

"What?" you asked.

"We. Do. NOT. Understand you," Twice said, making wide gestures.

You made an 'oh' face. What do I do?????

You pointed your paw at Dabi and then stuck your tongue out at him, getting your point across.

He grinned. "You're acting like a kid."

You rolled your eyes.

"Enough with this," Shigaraki said, glaring at Bakugou who was using the moment to get ready to attack after getting over the shock. "Kurogiri, Compress, put them both back to sleep."

You growled and took a fighting stance. I should learn how to use, well, everything about this species.

The intense moment was disrupted by a knock, making everyone turn to the door. "Hello. We got a pizza delivery here."

"SMASH!" All Might came through the wall. You smiled, running to Bakugou.

"Huh?" he asked. "What are you-"

You nodded towards your back.

"You want me to... sit on your back?" he asked.

You nodded eagerly.

"Uhhh... okay," he said uncertainly.

Well he is not making it awkward at all, you thought, rolling your eyes. You were about to take off when many pro heroes came in.

Kamui Woods, Edgeshot and Gran Torino to be exact.

"You are surrounded by the police, not to mention the powerful heroes," Edgeshot explained calmly.

The League seemed to struggle and in the moment of silence when the heroes seemed to have won, you started feeling the taste of iron in your mouth.

Oh no.

Soon, the gray substance had covered every villain in the room plus you and Bakuogu.

And then, every single one of you was gone. Just like that, out of the heroes' grasp.

You started coughing violently, gasping for air. Bakugou fell off your back, you were still a dragon.

"Master," Shigaraki said.

You stood your ground in a defensive stance, tail curled around Bakugou's legs.

You growled as the man approached Shigaraki.

"Ah, there you are," your eyes widened, thinking he might've been talking to you.

But he was talking to All Might who was coming from the sky.

"Young Bakugou, step away from the enemy," All Might ordered.

You whipped your head around, trying to find anyone too close to you two.

"What do you mean?" Bakugou asked.

"The dragon. Step away from the dragon," All Might said.

You tensed up. He thinks... I'm the enemy? You cowered a bit. Were the villains right? Do I... Belong with them?

"No. That's Y/n," Bakugou said protectively, pointing at the start of your wings.

Only then did you notice that your dragon-wings grew more fluffy around your body, like it was feathers.

All Might's eyes widened but he nodded. "Then, you two. You must get out of here." He punched All For One, making you all fly back.

When the wind died down, villains started surrounding you and Bakugou.

"This is gonna be fun," he smirked.

Good old Bakugou, you thought, smirking yourself.

Ice mountain suddenly rose from the wall.

Todoroki! you thought while dodging another attack from Compress.

"Come on!" Kirishima yelled.

Bakugou looked at you. "Will you be fine?"

You nodded, gesturing towards your friends with your head.

Bakugou smirked and jumped up, taking Kirishima's hand to get out of there.

You were on your own now.

Plasma blast, you thought, starting to charge the energy into your mouth. You shot it at the ground. It was enough to blind everyone for a second but Dabi's flame attack that was started before the blast still reached you. So did Toga's knife that dug itself into your body just near your shoulder.

You didn't let it stop you though, raising into the air, you took off after your friends, getting used to the new wings quickly.

As you landed on a nearby rooftop right after your friends, you collapsed. Back to human. I'm the same old me. White feathers, same clothes from the camp.

Opening your eyes, you were your old self again. You coughed a few times before sitting up and turning to Bakugou.

"I don't owe you anymore, Boom Boom Boy."

He smirked.

"Y/n! That was so cool!" Kirishima said, coming to hug you. You winced away.

"I still have a knife in my shoulder," you reminded, standing up. "Let it be if you don't want me to bleed out."