CHAPTER 80

"Yup, exactly," you confirmed, a grin slowly etching on your face.

"Bye-bye, Kei, I'll see you whenever," you said, pulling back from the hug and adjusting the strap of your bag before levitating a bit off the balcony, ready to fly off.

"Bye, sis, love you," he smiled, tickling your cheek with a feather.

"Love you too," you chuckled before flying off into the sunset.

Keigo shook his head with a content smile before flying in the other direction, off to his meeting with the League.

After flying a bit, a big smile grew on your face as you got an idea. The white Light Fury. I'm a dragon again- Oh heck yeah it worked!

You let out an excited roar, speeding through the sky in your dragon form. Due to you flying faster in that form, you reached home way faster than you had expected, you landed in front of the doors and barged in, still in your dragon form.

The doors slamming open captured the attention of more or less the whole class who were in the common room, just enjoying their time.

"No way!" Kaminari yelled, excitedly jumping up from the sofa.

"Is that Y/n?!" Midoriya inquired.

You excitedly whipped your tail around, sitting in the doorway.

"But I thought that quirk was gone," Kirishima pointed out, his voice a bit confused but not any less excited than the others'.

"What's with all the yellin-" Shinso asked, coming into the common room. He cut himself off when he spotted you. "Y/n?"

You whipped your tail, bouncing over to him and nudging his hand with your nose. A soft smile graced his lips as he patted your head and headed to the couches to sit down with the others.

You excitedly walked around, enjoying the fact that your senses were even better than usual. After about 5 minutes, the excitement started to calm down and you sat next to Shinso's feet, to which he responded by sliding down the couch next to you on the floor.

You yawned, showing your retractable teeth and set your head down on Shinso's lap and closing your eyes.

The chattering around you progressively got quieter to you as you dozed off, barely noticing that Shinso was slowly stroking the top of your head.

Only when the others started to head to sleep one by one did Shinso notice you had fallen asleep. He stopped stroking your head as Kaminari spoke to him.

"So, what are you gonna do?" he asked.

"I'll stay here. I can't sleep anyway so," Shinso ended the sentence with a shrug.

"If you're sure," Kaminari said. "Just remember that Mr. Aizawa's coming back tomorrow morning at 8."

"Yeah, yeah," Shinso waved it off. "Head to sleep now. You need it. And if you don't mind - can you fetch me my laptop and earphones?"

"Sure thing, bro!" Kaminari said, giving a thumbs up. "I'll be back in a jiffy."

Shinso smiled as he looked at Kaminari's figure that retreated to the elevator and then turned his gaze back to you, continuing to stroke your head.