CHAPTER 77

Your brother looked at you with wonder in his eyes before he too smiled broadly and laughed. "I don't know what we're happy about but it feels good!"

After you had calmed down from your euphoric laughing fit, you leaned back on the grassy ground and smiled at your brother.

He smirked. "So, you ready to tell me what that was about?"

You laughed a bit. "I got my memories back, Kei, that's what."

"Really?! That's awesome! Does that mean you have the powers back too?" he asked, jumping up excitedly.

You nodded. "Most likely. The memories came right after 'genes had regenerated'."

He rubbed his chin in thought. "It's most likely the quirk genes in your body. I guess the League put something in you that makes them regenerate."

You nodded, standing up and stretching. "That's what I thought too. And as much as I'm very happy about it, we should finish your patrol. I wasted enough of the time already."

"I agree. I am really happy for you though, don't forget that," he smiled, rising into the air with a few flaps of his wings.

You chuckled, rising up after him. "Bee, if we continue at this speed then how much time would it take for us to reach our destination?"

"About half an hour, Miss."

"Thank you, Bee."

Keigo side-eyed you with a chuckle. "I still think it's a robot."

"Keigo, we've been over this!" you responded with an exasperated tone in your voice.