CHAPTER 97

You chuckled, blushing slightly. "Good night."

You swallowed the cereal, looking around the lounge room. Most of the people had already ended their breakfast, given it was already 11 in the morning.

"Good morning," Hitoshi greeted, plopping down next to you.

"Morning," you smiled back at him. "How are you doing?"

"The usual," he shrugged. "A bit better now that you're awake though."

You choked on your food a bit before smiling. "Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment."

He chuckled, patting your back to help before changing the theme. "Anyway, Mina said that she got us tickets for an adventure park today."

"Really? That's awesome!" you exclaimed. "When are we going?"

"In the afternoon. Around 3 I think. That way the ones that want to train before can finish that," he explained.

You nodded. "Are you planning to train?"

"Nah," he shrugged. "I'm focusing on designing my costume today. Which brings me to another point - I haven't said it before but yours is awesome. I think that you could go pro even if you don't manage to graduate."

You smirked. "Do you expect me not to graduate?"

"No, no," he quickly denied, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm just saying that you're good enough to go pro already."

You laughed at him. "I know what you meant, Hitoshi. I was teasing you," you ruffled his head, standing up. "Anyway, I'm going to train, see you at lunch."

***

You walked to the training yard behind the dorms - that's where you and your classmates usually trained. It was perfect for training - it had various terrains and was roomy enough for everyone.

You noticed Eri and Eikichi sitting on the behind-the-house-balcony, inspecting everyone who was practicing. Right now, those practicing outside were Bakugou, Midoriya, Todoroki, Mina and Tokoyami. Of course, you were outside now too.

"Hey," you greeted the ones training after ruffling the kids' hair.

"Hey," Todoroki greeted back, whereas the others ignored you. "I know you came to practice but can we talk for a bit? There's something that I've been wanting to say."