CHAPTER 94

"Sorry," you chuckled nervously, waving at them as they went out.

"So, Y/n," Kirishima started. It was the same afternoon, Eikichi and Eri were sleeping and the class had finished cleaning up the lunch. The pillow fort was still standing though and you all were gathered on the second floor of it for comfiness.

"Yeah?" you asked, turning your attention to the boy.

"I've been wondering for a while, where do those quirks come from? I mean, I know it has to do with the League but still."

"Well," you started, noticing everyone's attention slowly coming to you. "They injected different people's quirk genes into me, so now, besides my own quirk - Fog Wings -, I have Substance Bending, History and Projection." You chuckled a bit. "Interestingly enough, I also have 3 people living in my mind - the people the quirk genes are from."

"Ooh," Kaminari said, seemingly interested. "Who are those people?"

"Falkor, Histora and Liam. I'm pretty sure Falkor and Histora are hero names."

"What do they look like?" Todoroki asked. "Something about the names seems to ring a bell."

"Well-"

You can project us, idiot, Falkor laughed.

"Rude," you mumbled. "But not a bad idea." You put your hand on the floor, focusing on the three people. In a few seconds, a jot of f/c ran down your neck and arm and out of your palm, splitting into three on the floor.

In the span of next twenty seconds, three people grew out of it and you cut the strings off so it would feel more like they're really there.

"Woah, I like the halo," Mina said.

"What halo?" you asked a bit confused.

"Oh," Falkor said, putting a hand on his chin. "Since we're in your blood, you don't see a halo around us. For others, we're a literal projection whereas you can touch us."

"Hmm," you hummed, looking up at the young man. "So that would mean that you need physical contact with my blood to not pass through you?"

"Exactly," he nodded before looking around the pillow fort. "Nice to meet you everyone. Technically, I'm dead, but the name's Falkor and I'm the past wielder of Substance Bending - I could turn into things I was able to make. My favorite was a dragon statue - that's where the name comes from."

You raised your eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me that?"

He smirked at you. "You never asked. Besides - I felt like the fanboy in the corner wanted a fun fact."

You turned your eyes to Midoriya, who was furiously scribbling into his hero notes in the corner. You chuckled a bit.

"Anyway, I'm Histora," the woman said politely, nodding to the teenagers. "I'm 20. Falkor over here is 21 but he forgot to say that."

Falkor gave Histora a quick glare from the corner of his eye before Liam spoke up. "Hi! My name is Liam and I'm fouw!"

Most of the people in the room made an 'aww' sound at his cuteness.

"Maybe we should go out of this fort, I mean it's awesome but I feel like there isn't much air in here," Histora said. "Besides, I have a feeling that something good will happen if we do."

You shrugged. "Fine with me."

***

Everyone had seated themselves on the sofas outside and the three from your mind were standing in front of everyone.

Mineta suddenly ran towards you. "Give me your blood! I need to touch that woman!"

But before you could do anything, Hitoshi - who was sitting next to you - raised his arm so Mineta couldn't come any further. "Back off."

You smiled gratefully at him before Histora spoke up with venom in her voice. "I never liked people like you. Trust me, if I could kick you right now, I would."

You all laughed loudly, Mineta letting out an offended 'hey!'. Kaminari laughed so hard that he fell down the sofa making a big crash of bones colliding with the floor echo through the room, which made everyone laugh even harder.

Aizawa tiredly strode into the room.

"What's with all the noise- Ryoto?"