CHAPTER 92

You crouched in front of the two kids again. "You wanna hear about a secret plan I have?"

Keigo Takami, also known as Hawks, landed in front of the 1A dorm. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked Midnight and Mic who were about to open the door.

"We don't know. Y/n sent us a message to come as quickly as possible," Mic shrugged.

"Me too," Hawks said with furrowed brows. "I'm glad I have Sundays off. Do you think something's wrong?"

"We're about to find out," Midnight said and opened the door. She was met with a pillow in the face.

You laughed loudly and cheered. "Headshot!"

She got the pillow off her face, a grin of the need for revenge taking it over.

You panicked. "Everyone retreat!" you yelled and started running back towards the pillow castle while simultaneously laughing your head off.

"What is going on here?" Hawks asked with amazement in his voice, going over to stand next to Aizawa.

He only shrugged. "I don't know. At least they're having fun."

"Yeah," Hawks smiled, picking up a pillow. "At least everyone's having fun."

***

"Run to escape my wrath!" he yelled playfully and ran towards Eikichi who squealed out of laughter and tripped over the pillow Hawks threw. That made him the target of Hawks squatting and starting to tickle him. "I got him!"

"Oh no!" you yelled back just as playfully. "He's down! And it's ugly! Older brother against younger, enemies again!" [That's a How To Train Your Dragon 2 reference, I hope you noticed]

You ran towards the two. "Got'cha!" you yelled, jumping on Hawks' back and pulling him off of Eikichi. "Run soldier, I got the enemy!" you yelled, clearly acting. "Get reinforcements so we could take down this beast!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" he saluted and ran to the front of the fort. "Everyone to help our commander," he yelled, pointing at you who was still wrestling with your older brother.

"Yeah!" the teenagers cheered, running down from the second floor of the fort.

"But!" Midnight interrupted, making everyone stop running.

"The enemy has also gathered reinforcements," Mic ended, standing confidently behind you and Hawks who were both lying on the floor, panting slightly from laughing.

Aizawa smiled, eyeing the rowdy bunch of kids, teenagers and adults. At least everyone's having fun.