CHAPTER 98

"Hey," Todoroki greeted back, whereas the others ignored you. "I know you came to practice but can we talk for a bit? There's something that I've been wanting to say."

"What's up?" you asked, stretching as a warm-up.

"You were my first friend here," he said. "Thank you for that, you taught me how to make friends. It really helped me out."

You smiled. "No problem."

"So I want to offer you counterservice," he said solemnly.

"Oh?" you asked, raising your brows in interest.

"I see how you and Shinsou act around each other. And I know you like him, at least a little bit. And he talks very fondly of you too," he smiled slightly at the end. "That's all I have to say. It's not my place to tell you the answers of this situation, you have to figure them out on your own. I hope you find it useful though."

You smiled at him. "Thank you, Todoroki." Who would've known you would be the one to give me relationship advice.

***

You pulled on the hoodie, ready to go to the adventure park. Mina had bought the tickets, but of course, everyone paid her back.

You stepped out of the door, almost running into Bakugou.

"Watch it," he snapped, rather calmly for himself.

"Sorry," you chuckled.

He sighed. "It's fine. Tell me, Y/n, what do you think of Deku?"

You raised your eyebrows. "I'm sure you're jealous, Bakugou, but-"

"I'm not jealous," he growled, cutting you off before hitting the first floor button on the elevator rather violently.

You chuckled. "You didn't let me finish. As I was starting to say, there's nothing for you to be jealous of. Sure, he's starting to catch up to what you were in the start. And even though he is catching up to you, he still really looks up to you. I've overheard him talking to his friends multiple times about how he doesn't think he could ever be equal to you. Yet, he still tries."

He looked dumbfounded. "So he's not looking down at me?"

"No, you Idiot. And I'm pretty sure he never has," you laughed, waiting for the elevator doors to open.

He offered you a rare gentle smile before putting on his usual grumpiness and stepping out the elevator, leaving you to follow him with a slight smile.