CHAPTER 83

"Have a good sleep, dad!" you called before turning back to your rice cookies.

"Y/n!"

The excited yell was accompanied by aggressive knocking on your door.

"Yes?" you asked, opening it and leaning on the door frame.

"Oh my goodness, you're alive!" Kirishima cheered, tackling you in a hug.

"Yes, I am?" you questioned. "Why so surprised?"

"Because you came back in dragon form yesterday and were gone today morning when most of us got downstairs and you weren't supposed to have that quirk anymore because all the League injected disappeared and-"

As he paused to breathe, you cut him off.

"No, I'm not mad that you know. And - the genes regenerated so I also have all the memories back now."

"Oh," he said, looking a bit empty. "Well, do you want to come and watch 'Rise of the Guardians' with the rest of the class?"

"Sure," you smiled, retrieving your room key with a feather. "Let's go."

"Awesome!" he cheered. "By the way, your dragon form is still very cool. When you were away, we asked Shinso how he knew you so well and he told us about the flying too so do you maybe want to give me a flight too later? I've always wanted to fly!"

"Maybe," you chuckled, stepping out of the elevator into the darkened common room, the TV screen glowing as everyone was gathering snacks and blankets.

You closed your eyes to take in your surroundings with your other senses - very much enjoying the fact how good they were - only to find yourself in the black void again. You were face-to-face with two people, Falkor and Histora - at least that's who you thought the woman was.