CHAPTER 81

Shinso smiled as he looked at Kaminari's figure that retreated to the elevator and then turned his gaze back to you, continuing to stroke your head.

Shinso looked at the time. 7.56a.m.. He looked back at his laptop and shrugged. Another episode wouldn't hurt.

He had been watching the whole "How To Train Your Dragon" franchise starting from the 1st movie and moving on to the series. He knew that was where you got your inspiration from and since he also knew that you never had the chance to see the whole thing, he decided he would watch it so he could help you if you needed it. After all - you had done so much for him.

"Good morning, Shinso. You're up early as usual, I see," he heard a familiar voice come from the door.

"Oh, good morning, Mr. Aizawa," he greeted, taking out his earphones and closing his laptop. "How was the patrol?"

"Nothing special," the homeroom teacher shrugged. "Why are you sitting on the floor?"

"Well," Shinso gestured to his lap awkwardly. "She came back like that yesterday and fell asleep. Nobody knows how it's possible since she hasn't been in the regular form since she came back."

"Mhm," Aizawa nodded, masking his surprise. "Your legs must be tired so I'll take her from here, okay?"

"Sure, thank you," Shinso nodded, a bit sad that he won't be able to pet your head anymore.

Aizawa gave a quick nod before using his quirk on you and making you turn back into human whereas your face and arms were scaled more than ever before due to the fact that you stayed in dragon form for so long.

Shinso quietly slithered out from under you and stretched while Aizawa lifted you to the couch, putting a blanket on you. "She should wake up soon," he said tiredly. "And then we can figure out what all that was about."

Shinso nodded before picking up his laptop. "I'll head to my room now."

Aizawa gave a short nod before sitting down on a sofa and closing his eyes too, ready to rest a bit before another long day. He would've gone to his room if not for the fact that he didn't want to leave you alone and sleeping in the common room if there was, well, a Mineta, in the house.