CHAPTER 93

Aizawa smiled, eyeing the rowdy bunch of kids, teenagers and adults. At least everyone's having fun.

Everyone of the rowdy bunch had sat down to eat since it was lunch time. You all were sitting scattered on the floor, some of the quicker ones on the couches. You made a huge beanbag chair for Eri and Eikichi to sit on. Mirio was helping Eri eat from time to time and Tamaki sat next to Eikichi to give him the drink every once in a while because you couldn't really put a drink anywhere on a beanbag chair. Were the two kids going to be spoiled by you and everyone else in 1A until you graduated? Yes, yes they were.

You were sitting on your own bean bag chair next to the castle's wall. It was a bit away from the main bunch but you were fine with that. Keigo was sitting next to you on the floor and Hitoshi was a bit further away but still near enough so you could talk.

Keigo stretched, standing up with his dishes. "Thank you for the lunch. And I'm sorry to be the one but I'll have to head back to Kyushu now."

"No problem," Aizawa nodded. You quickly scrambled up from your chair, hugging your brother.

"Have a safe trip, Kei."

"I will, don't worry," he said, patting your head.

You smiled. "I'll take the dishes for you," you said, taking your brother's plate.

"Thanks," he said before heading to the door. "Bye everybody, see you another time!"

"Bye!" everyone chorused.

Eikichi ran to him and gave him a hug. "When will you be back?" He had grown to see you as his big sister which automatically made Keigo his big brother figure.

"Soon, little guy, soon," Keigo assured, ruffling his hair and making him smile.

"Actually," Mirio said, standing up and drawing everyone's attention from Keigo, "we should get going now too. We have the big graduation exams this year and we really need to prepare for those."

"Will we be coming with you?" Eri asked, taking Mirio's hand. Mirio squatted with a smile.

"No, you and your brother will live here now," he beamed.

"Really?" Eikichi asked as he took your hand, stars in his eyes, "No more hospital?"

You chuckled. "No more hospital."

"Yeah. You'll have your own room to share here on the first floor," Aizawa said, taking both Eri and Eikichi's hands. "I'll show it to you." As he walked away with the kids, the oldest of teenagers stood up and nodded to everyone.

"Bye, guys!" Mirio cheered.

"Bye!" That was Nejire.

"Bye, guys."

You smiled. Tamaki had gotten more comfortable with you guys and you were happy.

"We'll have to get going too," Mic said, gesturing to himself and Midnight who nodded.

"Bye, Uncle Mic, Aunt Nemuri," you said. "It was nice of you two to join us."

Midnight smiled. "Yeah. But next time maybe don't make the messages sound like anything bad has happened."

"Sorry," you chuckled nervously, waving at them as they went out.