CHAPTER 32

"Well no sleep for me tonight then. Glad I went to bed earlier."

"What do you mean you've been up since three?" Mic interrogated. It was currently seven in the morning.

"Uncle Mic, I can expla-"

"Who's been up since three?" Aizawa asked, tiredly walking out of his room.

"Little miss Takami here says she's been up since three," Mic snitched.

"Y/n, that's very unhealthy-" Aizawa also started lecturing you.

"I can explain okay?" you cut the two men off.

"And?" Aizawa raised his brow.

You sighed. "The injection acted up again-"

"Why didn't you wake any of us up?" Aizawa cut you off.

"I was going to, but..." you paused, contemplating [your life lol... sorry] whether or not to tell them about the voice. "I don't know who or why but they started talking in my head. It wasn't my subconscious or anything. The voice seemed to want to help me. To get the hang of what the injection did. And I somewhat managed to control it after that."

"Okay then show us," Aizawa said.

"Tell me an item," you answered.

"A cup," Mic answered without a second thought.

You puffed out your wings, letting out some fog. A cup. It's as strong as stone but as delicate as porcelain.

Soon the object started to assemble in the air and you took it and handed it to Mic.

"Although I have a feeling there's more to the injection. I also haven't figured out the drawbacks of making items yet," you said.

"That's impressive," Aizawa said, eyeing the cup. "But you are oddly casual about it."

You laughed lightly. "My mind just hasn't been fully able to process and comprehend it."

Aizawa nodded. "Okay. During your internship, you may use it but be careful and don't go overboard. There's a lot of things that could go wrong."

"Thank you," you nodded.

***

On the way to Hawks' agency, the knowledge came crashing down on you.

HOLY COW I JUST GOT A NEW QUIRK!!!

"What's the matter, N/n? You look like you've seen a ghost," Keigo commented when you arrived.

"Yeah well about that..."

You explained it to him and he took it fairly well. Over the course of the next day, you got better at using it but drawbacks were still nowhere in sight.

***

"You got all your stuff?" Keigo asked right before the patrol.

You patted over your pockets. "Yeah, why?"

"We're going to Hosu today. A hero there requested a team-up. Manual I think. I think one of your classmates is also interning with him," he said.

"I thought you didn't do team-ups," you raised a brow at him, walking to the balcony.

"I usually don't. But I also have to attend some kind of conference there so first we'll find Manual, I'll leave you under his supervision for about an hour until I get back and then we'll team up with him until the day ends."

"Cool, but who has your shift covered then?" you asked, flying beside him.

"I asked Mirko to do it, she was around here anyway. Oh, and maybe you should inform Eraser that we're going to Hosu. He's your legal guardian after all, he should know when you move half the way across the country," he laughed.

"Yeah. Bee, can you please send a text to Mr. Aizawa?"

"Of course, Miss. What should I type?"

"We're going to Hosu for today, just letting you know."

"'We're going to Hosu for today, just letting you know.' Is that correct, Miss?"

"Yes, it is."

"Sending."

"Thank you, Bee."

"No problem."

Keigo stared at you.

"What?"

"Did you just have a conversation with a robot?" he teased.

"A.I," you corrected.

"Same thing!" he laughed.

"No it's not!" [Tony Stark who?]