CHAPTER 87

"Sleep well, Doofus," he muttered softly before taking all his things and leaving the room, turning the light off.

You had a little bounce in your step as you were walking towards the main house of U.A. You had woken up that morning and noticed you were on your bed instead of being on your floor. You also had a sandwich on your table so you assumed Hitoshi was behind the two things. You didn't mention it though, knowing that you wouldn't want to mention anything like that about you.

"You sure seem happy today," Kirishima said from beside you.

"Yup," you chirped happily. "I am, really."

"Why?"

You smiled. "Well, I don't really know. It just is like that sometimes, y'know? That unreasonable euphoric feeling."

"I know exactly what you mean!" he grinned. "Those days I get that feeling are rare but that only makes it feel more awesome!"

"Yeah!" you cheered, putting your hand up for a high-five as all of you stepped into the school and went to your lockers. By now, you had gotten accustomed to the fact that all of you walked to school together and they had grown to somewhat be your family.

You hummed a happy tune to yourself while changing your tunes. Wonder what we'll do today... I just have a good feeling about it.