27

Hello❤️

........................................

.
.

After the weekand ka waar shoot was done, sidnaaz changed their clothes and ate food together...

Most of the housemates were cursing sidnaaz because salman sir didn’t scolded sidnaaz much!

Sidnaaz ignored the housemates and were busy in their Own world!

They talked about random things!

One thing sid liked about sana was, he can talk about anything and everything with shehnaaz!

She doesn’t discuss game much but she is smart, she understands people and their game plans!

Talking for sometime, they both slept while hugging each other!

.
.
.

The next morning,

Sidnaaz were talking...

Sana suddenly asked...

Sana: tere ghar pe kon kon hai?

Who are there in your house?

As a fan girl, she knew about his family though his family members are not in social media, but fans loves his family!

Sana also respected his family a lot, because they were the Only one who wasn't appealing for votes to save sidharth, nor they gave any interview to support him!

They totally believed in his capability and fan's love...

Sana loved the way they kept their dignity and sid was also like that, very dignified and honest...

Sid: ye kyun puch rahi hai?

Why are you asking this?

He asked being amused!

He really missed his family in this months but nobody was there to talk with him about his family!

But today she was asking about his family, it made him somehow happy!

.

Sana: bas aise hi puch rahi hu...baata na kon kon hai? 

Just asking like that! Tell me about your family members!)

Sid: mom, mere do behne or unke families, bas ye hi main log hai...

(Mom my two sisters and their families);

Sana: accha? Yaar tere ghar pe toh fir pakka girl power chalta hoga na?

Really ? Then your house must have a lot of girl power right?

Sid:

Abey tu maanegi nahi mere ghar pe toh mera koi respect hi nahi hai.

You won't even believe I have no respect at my home.

Mere maa ne bigg boss mein aane se pehle bola tha, ja beta kuch toh kar le life mein!

My mother had said before entering Bigg Boss, go and do something in life.

Mere behne bhi hamesha bolte rehte the ki kuch toh kar le jindegi mein!

My sisters also always used to say that do something in life!

Or fir agar mai sikayaat karta tha na, toh mujhe bolte hai ki mai ghar ki satayi hui bahu k jaise behave karta hu..

And then if I used to complain, then they tell me that I misbehave like the troubled daughter-in-law of the house..