A Broken Rabbit And New Master

(authors notes: ok everyone in this there is going to be a lemon if your not ok with rape lemon don't read this one)

Mirko's face turned to disgust and concern. Mirko: n-no I'm not where my ears are just s-sensetive! Her voice was full of horror as she quickly voiced her rebuttle hoping to distract the villian.

Deku unfortunately didn't buy it instead he occupied himself by playing with her ears enjoying the sounds she made as she tried to stifle her moans. Deku: you can't hide plain truth from me little rabbit. His hand had gripped her neck. Deku; now your mine to keep, from this day firth your now my puppet. His voice had a genuine happiness that made her feel sick to her core.

Mirko: (there is no way I am becoming his puppet!)

she tried to break free of the chains but her ears being messed with made it difficult for her to think let alone think due to her nether regions feeling like it was on fire as pleasure slowly rose from her but despite this she did he best to resist being filled by the iron will she still had; she was able to spit in his face

Deku rubbed the spit off his face where he then threw her onto her back ripping her clothing. Deku: If that's the way your going to play then I'll play this equally. She could hear him mess with the belt buckle that he used to keep his trousers up. Removing them quickly mirko could feel something large and thick hit her exposed ass

Mirko's face shot up with a mixture of fear but also.. Excitement? mirko: (why am I getting excited! I'm not like midnight am I?! Please don't tell me I'm turning into her)

Deku started grinning as he went down close to her ear. Deku: your just a bitch in heat. Don't worry I'll take care of that. Without letting her say a word he had lined himself up with her ass and rammed his cock into her which gave him a satisfying scream from the heroine loving the tightness of her; starting to thrust hard and fast into her not giving her a moment to adjust.

Mirko's tougne stuck out her mouth with her eyes rolling to the back of her head causing her thoughts to spin while panting heavily due to the relentless pounding she was receiving. Mirko: s-stop p-please let me r-rest.

Her pleads fell on death ears as deku flipped her onto her front proceeding to group her soft tits and licking her erect nipples making her moan in pure bliss as she came hard on his erect member.

Deku: you really are just a little whore!. While fondling her he raised the heroines leg over his shoulder pulling out of her before shoving his cock down her throat making her gag due to the size of his member.

Mirko; (too big!) she tried pushing away with her hands. This was also to no avail as he had grabbed her head forcing his member down her throat which made it hard for her to breathe. Mirko: (he's going to break me!)

mirko was forced to suck on his member for hours before his hot seed was pumped down her throat. Pulling out of her mouth he had picked her up continuing to use her tight body.

Deku continued to breed mirko's body making sure to use her pussy, ass and mouth multiple times. By the end mirko's stomach was very swollen completely full as cum leaked out of her. Breathing heavily he had put his clothes back on. Deku: that was fun, I'll be back later hopefully then you'll know your place. With those last words he left the room.

Days turned to weeks. During this time mirko's mind had been broken due to constant sex with deku led to her becoming addicted to him making her a loyal puppet that would follow his orders. And so the pro heroine #13 has a new master.

(authors notes; alright this may not be the best or what you wanted but I'm trying my best as this is my first story. Hope you enjoy and stay tune for the next chapter)