Training Begins

Deku: now your training begins. Having unvealed his sisters new role he wasn't surprised to hear her protests but the quick glance he shot at her was effective in getting her to learn her place, this was easily shown when izumi obeyed and let him put the collar around her all be it with a few whimpers but deku didn't mind it for it only filled his blackened heart with joy. Deku: I have no time for complaints or needless setbacks understood? The once gentle eyes and smile that she was use to changed to a stern grimace look of someone dead serious about carrying out a threat.

Izumi shook violently under her brothers gaze that looked like he was about to kill her. Cowering inside her mind izumi could do nothing but helplessly nod however, her thoughts were branding grief into her mind. (did I make him like this? I'm so sorry brother I didn't want to cause this! I just got caught up so much in control that I failed to realise that your my brother) not realising the fact that tears were now rolling down her cheek izuku quickly snapped out of it; kneeling down he pulled out his handkerchief from his waist jacket, izuku wiped the tears away before pulling her into a hug (danmit even if I hate her she's still my little sister and I can't fully ignore when she's upset) taken aback by this kindness izumi only could hug her brother tightly. Izumi: I'm so sorry brother, if had only come to realise sooner that you were actually a person instead of a source of entertainment.

Deku sighed. No matter how hard he tried he can never fully break his concern towards his sister as he spent the most time with her. Deku: ( lot of good raising her did. Mother didn't take any notice of her while she indulged messing with my father yet she still ended up like all the others. It's those danm quirks that's affected everyone) all that's important is that you realised now but I'm still disappointed in you. If you want to earn redemption you'll help me and who knows if you do you might make me proud of you. Izumi's face practically beamed with relief hearing that it's still not too late to fix things. Izumi: (I may have to do horrible things to gain Forgiveness but if I can, I won't be afraid to carry out whatever it is to make him proud and earn my redemption) steered by her newfound ambition izumi jumped to her feet with a smile. Izumi: even though I don't approve of doing this.. I'll do it knowing it'll make you proud of me master.

With newfound confidence a grim smirk encroached on deku's face seeing his sister already accepting her role. Deku: (I can't lie, my younger sister becoming eager to please me and earn redemption is making me believe there is hope for her yet. I just need to make sure those other pests and pro heroines don't find her until I've solidified absolute loyalty towards me. It will be a shame both rescoueses & emotional wise assuming that I need to kill her) so, do you think your ready to start your training now? Izumi took a few moments to think before nodding in approval. Deku's smirk faded turning his facial expression from a look of satisfaction to an indescribable look of authority with eyes that commanded respect; lips curled back in order to cement the switch in attitude. Deku: for now we'll work on your endurance so you can carry out a high chase including obsticles and parkor incase your quirk is nullified. If on a signal, he pulled a lever down making the floor open up revealing a larger room bellow having all the necessary obsticles suited to different situations.

Izumi was left baffled due to what the training area looked like. (this training room looks like a miniature U.S.J! How did he do this?!) deku couldn't help but gain a smug face when witnessing his sisters shock and disbelief on what he was able to accomplish. (she is so easy to read) impressed? Izumi was left wordless for a few moments, still recovering from the revelation she frantically nodded in response. it's amazing master how were you able to do this? It looks like a smaller version of the U.S.J.

Smiling to himself he simply shrugged. that's a secret, we've wasted enough time as it is, for now run around the track 15 times I'll be timing you. Afterwards I'll make up a timetable for you. Your time starts as soon as I say go. Getting the hint izumi used her quirk to lower herself down into the training field; arriving at the line she stopped using her quirk then got into a running position not worried about what she was wearing as it was easy to move around in her maid outfit. Soon after she could only hear one word... GO!

That one word was all it took, echoing in her mind until she finally reacted moments later, getting into a full sprint at 1/4 around the track. Meanwhile from above deku had his pocket watch out timing her with concern. (she does what most do when running track. It's always best to go in short bursts so you don't run into things and not run out of breath less you go at full sprint then loose them when too tired) sighing to himself he simply watched from above to pick up anything for her to improve on.

As he watched; the doorknob turned before the door swayed open. Catching his attention, he turned to be greeted by mirko who had brought some tea and a bottle of water for izumi. Mirko bowed a bit with the tray. Master I have brought you some tea. Allowing a small smile to appear on his face, he strode forward to her with the usual confidence in every step until reaching her. Mirko wasn't completely small being at the same height as that mina girl but compared to him, she looked like toy (even though I love my master I still can't seem to shake off the tiny bit of fear that always bubbles up. Maybe because he's nearly as tall as all mighty) shaking the feeling off she looked up at him with a smile. However, he had caught onto this slight hesitation which fed at his curiosity to know what the cause of this hesitation. how come you were slightly hesitant pet? His emarld green eyes shone in the darkness completely transfixed on the maid in front of him.

Mirko on the other hand could feel herself getting turned on from the intense stare that he was giving her. nothings the matter master. Setting the tray down she embraced the taller man, resting her head where his abbs were due to the height. It's just that sometimes I get taken aback by how tall you are. I'm sorry if I worried you. As if a wave had hit him, deku felt the sensation of relief wash over knowing that it wasn't anything serious. Despite beating her and all the horrible things he did to her at the start. He did like her. As all sting of guilt pecked at him as he remembered having to fight her. But it soon faded when he touched her smooth ears with another hand wrapped around her. thank you for telling me pet. Kneeling down to get to a similar hieght level a devious smirk slowly materialised in his face. Whispering something into her ear mirko nodded before going down into the training area to help train izumi in running.

Izumi saw mirko approaching her, forcing her to stop with a feeling of fear tear at her emotions at what she wanted. Already knowing the older maid didn't like her at what she did in the past made her tremble as if the true demons of her past had materialised right in front of her. Mirko placed her hands on her hips with a click of her tongue she started to speak. I'm not going to lie I do hate you for what you've done to the master but I'll put that aside for now as I'll be training you on how to run and treverse difficult terrain. Now get back to the start and I'll teach you how to run properly. Not wanting to question her out of fear izumi obeyed this and went back to the start line with mirko getting besides her. I won't be slowing down and your going to stay right besides me, fall behind and we start again. Understood? Her voice was strict holding no pity or remorse. Izumi in her fear could only nod slowly in response.

Having seen this mirko broke out into a jogging pace, however, Mirko's jogging pace for izumi was running due to Mirko's rabbit legs allowing her to go further than any normal human stride. All the while this was going on. Deku watched from his chair, like beforehand, he timed them already seeing much better results from the short few second walking then running pattern. (I knew she would be a good instructor. Hopefully you'll learn well from her sister. Because if you do, your going to exceed my expectations)

(authors notes: wew that took a while to get done, hope everyone enjoys this next part. Also be on the lookout as I'll be writing up two more stories alongside this one. Hope everyone enjoyed. Don't be a stranger and if you want to say hi and leave suggestions pop it down in the comment section or in my conversation tab on my profile. See you in the next chapter everyone)