Apparence Of The Shadow

Watching from above deku took a picture of the timetable before disappearing to reappear on top of a hill overlooking mustafa. Deku: thank you foolish little villian for doing my job for me. Grinning to himself while looking at the timetable he stopped with fixated eyes on a specific date this being an event labelled USJ. Deku: well well well would you look at that. Shoka, katsumi and izumi with her class and a very special guest being the n.o 1 pro heroines all mighty in one place away from other pro heroines. It seems It's my lucky day. I can't let an opportunity such as this to slip through my grasp. A perfect place to make my apparence. Letting loose a sickening laughter as the scheme of humiliating while shocking izumi that he's still alive but now with a quirk will be a priceless reaction. Deku: I'll bide my time for now. Entering a rift before emerging to the other side he quickly sealed it. Deku: masters home girls. Walking into his room he was greeted by his two loyal servents.

Mirko & toga: welcome back master. Doing a small bow; both wait for their masters order. Looking contempt deku couldn't help but smile. If he was asked what he loved most, a simple answer would always crop into his mind. This being servents. Yes he enjoyed power but he treasured the two maids that carry out his every whim without question. Taking his seat before looking at the two girls. Deku: I'm glad to be greeted like a king back home. The response caused great happiness in the two shown by their smiles and answer. Toga: we're more than happy to serve you master, while others judged us, you took us in and treat us fairly. Deku: I'm glad you both think of me that way. Maybe I should at some point consider taking over Japan. Looking at the two girls a devious smile had struck his face.

Lemon ahead~

Deku: strip, both of you. His tone was authoritative while his eyes were fixated on them. This made the girls smile before slipping out of their maid dresses letting it drop to the floor completely exposing their assets to him. Deku: I picked well to have such a pair of beauties keeping me company. Rising from his chair just as 2 rifts appear behind mirko and toga; pushing the pair back into the rifts, making them fall onto their backs onto a large bed. Deku: much better. Coming out of a rift. Deku's voice was seductive yet also being lustful causing toga to whimper a little.

Smirking to himself deku admired their beauty for a moment. Deku: spread your legs wide for me. Watching the two spread their legs made him hungry. Crouching down he started eating Mirko's plump pussy out but at the same time, he fingered toga quickly finding her g-spot. This sudden spike of pleasure caused the pair to moan loudly due to how good his fingers/tongue felt bringing them to climax soon after. Removing his fingers and tongue deku laughed looking upon the two panting heavily.
Pulling toga on top of mirko to line the two up he used a small part of magic to create another cock. Deku: better prepare yourselves. Was the only thing they heard before he had rammed both members into them. Toga yelped in pain having something so large into her. Mirko meanwhile had hearts in her eyes enjoying the feeling of her master inside of her.

Not giving them anymore time deku started fucking them hard and fast without mercy. Deku: tell me what am I to you two? Due to them being unable to talk as their minds melted into pleasure all he could hear through moans was. Toga & Mirko: m-masteerrr. Slurred voices was all they could make out. This hard fucking carried on got many hours with mirko and toga taking turns being fucked individually in both holes at the same time with the other kissing them or teasing each others tits. Using all positions such as standing Nelson, cowgirl, dogging, against the wall alongside many more. Cumming into the two for one last time toga was coughing up cum due to her womb and belly bulging out heavily, as for mirko she was completely full and covered in his seed being unable to move shown by twitching legs and tongue flapped out. He had mentally fucked their minds and ability to walk out.

Lemon over~

Sighing in satisfaction he stopped using his magic to rest. Being too tired to clean up deku pulled the covers over and let sleep take hold of him.