Answer And Kidnapped

(just imagine deku is jirou instead for this picture later down on the story will explain why)

Sitting there stunned and unable to calculate this for some time deku just stared at her dumbfounded. The site of her master acting like this only made her more afraid of what he'll say to her. Mirko: (is he mad? He doesn't look impressed please master don't be mad I didn't mean to) being on the verge of tears from her panicked thoughts left a cloud of calm paranoia to drift over her head. It's thoughts that it fed her making her quiver in place. Looking up at his maid he pulled her by the collar connected to a chain so that she was on his lap. Pet I have made up my decision. Staring up at his brown eyes she waited for the worst. The response he was going to give her however, was the complete opposite from what she was expecting. Deku locked his eyes with Mirko's before smiling. Deku: that is great news my toy. Now not only is our bond sealed but having my child shows your commitment to me. Exhaling heavily mirko relaxed into her masters embrace knowing that he's just as happy as she is to be having a child.

Mirko: (I never knew that the acceptance of someone was all it took to relax, I'm glad he's my master. He cares about us all) almost as soon as she relaxed another question burned bright in her mind. Mirko: master? Is toga also pregnant? Spitting out the drink he was sipping from deku coughed a bit from the question. Deku: I never thought about that, I'm going to have to reclude myself from villian actively for a while if your both pregnant. (Well I can always have izumi kill more people for me while I'm busy looking after both of your needs. She has already become an effiencent killer) mirko hummed in approval thankful that he considered his family more important than his work. Bending her arm around behind her she gently caressed his right cheek while looking up at him she could see a rare faint smile cross his usual neutral face. While mirko was being comforted by deku; izumi was on the prowl having been given specific orders to kidnap her former classmate mina ashido.

Izumi: boring that I can't kill anyone but at least I can hurt the ones that get in my way. (alright I'm sure this will require an explanation. After a few months of killing izumi became phycotic and sadistic after killing multiple hero's and villians) hm I hope someone does try to stop me otherwise it'll be a major buzz kill. Slotting her knife into the knife holster before jumping on top of the bus using her magic to make the touch down quietly. Izumi: (well time to kick back and relax) sitting down on the bus roof she pulled out her combat knives and started sharpening them. Inside the bus tension was high in the pro hero eraser heads mind. Shota: (the deaths of multiple pro heroines and villians at night by the same person is concerning, over the past few months 32 pro heroines and 65 villians have died by the same person) being so deep in thought she was startled when an argument between shoka and katsumi broke out by an explosion, freezing temperature and shouting mostly laced with swearing.

Izumi: (what the hell? Are they seriously this bad now just because I'm gone? Absolutely pathetic why did I even waste time on these 2 tsk absolutely pathetic) unknowing to her, her quirk activated making the bus float off the ground. Quickly realising this she dropped the bus before flying away quickly. Izumi: (FUCK! Masters is going to kill me if I screw this up) frantically watching from the distance she could see eraser getting off the bus and looking around for who could of done this, thankfully due to her speed she was far enough away hidden in the woods and shrubs. It took an agonising 5 minutes before shota returned to the bus and it started driving away again. Cursing herself for letting her anger control her quirk she left to plan knowing the heroines would be on high alert. Upon arrival all the students climbed out to meet manday one of pro heroines that make up the wild wild pussycats. Manday: hello class 1-A! I along with my sisters will be training you. Your first task is to get back to the camp. Being confused the students got a ride awakening when suddenly the ground underneath th collapsed making them fal ldown the cliff and into the woods. Manday shouted out to all of them down at the bottom. Manday: you have until sunset! Watch out for the monsters! Almost as if on schedule a mud monster appeared forcing the students to fight it.