Izumi After Training And First Mission Assignment

Long izumi has trained for months. Mirko was a good all be it, strict instructor giving her little time for rest and recuperation. Instead mirko pushed her to do everything repeatedly. Everytime she completed something, the difficulty was increased whether it be by speed/extra obsticals or expectations. Izumi had mixed feelings about this as she both hated but appreciated this hardcore training due to it allowing her to become more stronger and skillful. Although, she didn't like being trained to the point she practically pass out; today was just like all other days for izumi. She had just completed a 6 hour endurance training only after finishing 2 hours of combat training in close quarters. Her usual training included close combat & gun/blade training. She enjoyed this type of training after growing a fondness for her custom made combat knives & modified pistols and sniper.

Izumi's weapons are listed bellow:

(m3c curved combat knive. She has 2 of these which are in sheathes on her back between the sniper rifle)

 She has 2 of these which are in sheathes on her back between the sniper rifle)

(Black g10 combst knife. This is her secondary combat knife being clipped onto the wide of her left trouser leg)

 This is her secondary combat knife being clipped onto the wide of her left trouser leg)

(this is her snieor rifle being a mk 14 enhanced battle sniper rifle. It's modified with an extended magazine, x10 zoom night vision scope, tri-pod rest and adjustable buttstock along with the ability to switch barrels between suppression and the normal muzzle. This weapon is on her back)