A Dagger Cloaked In Shadow

A sickly grin encroached on deku's face knowing that his plan is finally coming together. His sister under control and at his side like it should have been at the start. 2 beautiful toys and the power to change everything. Deku: (phase 1 of the plan is complete, now it's time to thin out the competition and get sweet sweet revenge) now that your ready and have accepted this mission I expect evidence in form of her ring & the finger it's attached to. Carry these missions out at night time. It's time we start spreading fear. And you'll be the key in the lock to make sure this is accomplished. Nodding at him izumi got up and gathered her weapons/equipment. Izumi: yes master. I won't fail you like I did beforehand. Taking her leave; she storde out of the training room. Each stride full of confidence.

Deku craned his neck so he was looking backwards, seeing toga sitting there impatiently. Deku: alright come here toy and daddy will give you attention. Toga rushed over, jumping over him and landing in his lap she smiled at the taller boy meeting his red eyes with her golden ones before nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck making soft cooing noises. Toga: I'm glad you didn't forget about little old me master, I was worried you'd forget about me. A slight tint of hesitation was in her voice. Deku: (shit I haven't paid enough attention to her, I got caught up so much in overseeing izumi that I didn't pay much attention to her) I'm sorry toy. I got caught up with training izumi to be my assassin, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?. Toga hummed in understanding before letting a devious smirk appear on her face. Toga: well if you want to make it up to me master. Taking a moment of pausing she trailed her finger down his toned chest and abbs before stopping at his crotch. Toga: take me, and I'll forgive you master as long as you spend more time with me afterwards.

Lemon ahead~

Without hesitation deku ripped toga's maid dress off, a satifiying tear of fabric filled his ears before he tore her bra off as well. Proceeding to suckle on her right nipples, he grouped her left tit making toga moan already getting turned on by his skillful tougne play. Toga: m-master your such a t-tease getting me like t-this. Chuckling to himself deku decided to tease her more. Slipping his hand into her panties gently and slowly rubbing her nether region. The action caused toga to gasp as she dug her nails into his suit. Toga: m-masterrr! Her voice was full of lust, each touch feeling like lightning. Toga: p-please. Stopping he looked down at her. Deku: please what slut? Toga whimpered at the name which only turned her on more.

Toga: p-please.. Fuck me! Her voice was slurred being unable to form full words now while her pants were soaking. Deku: good girl. Taking his belt and trousers off in 1 swift motion, he pulled her arms up using his belt to tie her hands together. Pulling his boxers down he moved her pants out the way before sliding his member inside her soaking snatch. Deku; fuck your so tight! Grunting as he shoved his entire length into her, he started to mercilessly pound into toga with fast, strong thrusts. Deku: like this you little whore!

Toga's eyes rolled back as she came hard onto his cock feeling blissful. Toga: y-yes m-master! I'm y-your l-little w-whore. F-fuck me harder f-faster. Deku grunted in response only picking up his speed and strength as the sound of skin hitting skin echoed throughout the room followed only alongside toga moaning his name and deku grunting trying to contain himself from cumming too soon. Deku: move on your own bitch, I want you riding my cock like you need it. Toga placed her hands on his broad shoulders before taking over bouncing up and down on his long shaft. Deku: fuck y-your good at t-this bitch. Placing both hand on her waist he felt her curves before going back to grouping her tits.

Spanking her ass caused a sudden spike in toga's pleasure which ended up making her cum again. Deku smirked at this seeing how much pleasure he was causing his little fuck toy. Deku: didn't know you were such a masochist. Grabbing her waist he pulled her up and slammed her into the wall as he railed her. In return toga only cried out in pleasure and pain, wrapping her legs around him she could only hold on through her moaning and tougne flapping out due to the intense pleasure she felt. Her hips bucked to try get more pleasure now being completely addicted to the sensation he was giving her.

After a few minutes he gritted his teeth. Deku: f-fuck I'm g-going to c-cum. Toga was getting close to her 4th climax at this point. Toga: m-me too g-give m-me your c-child m-master! Grunting heavily deku trusted deep inside of her for a few more times before Cumming inside of her. While deku came toga couldn't hold it any longer and also came hard with a shreak before passing out.

Lemon over~

Breathing heavily deku put her down and cleaned them both up before taking her to the bedroom. All the while thus happened izumi was getting ready for her mission. Izumi: pistols.. Check, sniper.. Check, combst knives.. Also check, all the equipment and uniform on.. Check. OK I'm ready, I'm probably going to need a pouch of some sort to carry the finger. Hmmm; looking around izumi found a small glasses case. Deciding this was good enough she placed the case on her utility belt via a clip and carabiner. Izumi: that'll do, afterall it's not like I'm keeping it so it'll suit its purpose. Taking the secret hatch exit out of the building she closed it up and started heading towards her old home being cautious to avoid any pro heroines, police or civilian using her training to maximum effect. She eventually arrived without being spotted once by a combination of using the roof tops, shadows and ally ways.

Looking at the sun setting izumi checked the time. Izumi: 5:48 in 1 hour and 12 minutes she'll be home. I don't want to be quick so I'll somewhat take my time with this as I don't want to end up being caught or heard by the neighbours. Spinning her curved knife around her finger she started thinking of what to do as for revenge for her master. Izumi: a painful death is necessary. I'll think of something. Taking the time to wait izumi set an alarm for 7:25 and got some shut eye.

Later~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! her watch alarm rang causing izumi to wake while groaning in the process of having been woken up she switched her alarm off and checked. Izumi: good she's home now it's time for revenge. Using her quirk izumi floated down to the window abs slowly cracked it open before sneaking inside. Izumi hummed upon seeing it was her room and it was exactly how she last left it. Scoffing at this she opened the door slowly and approached the couch where a drunk inko slept with multiple nittke everywhere.

Grimicing at this she slowly pulled inko's tougne out of her open mouth before slicing it off in a swift cut. Instantly waking up inko tried to hit her attacker with her bottle but due to how dark it was, her blurry vision and affects from the alcohol she failed miserably. Unable to scream all she could do was try use her quick which also failed horribly. Seeing this pitiful state her mother was in izumi sliced her ring finger off in order for the evidence before dragging her over to the table. Shoving inko onto her back on the table izumi where she them repeatedly stabbed her again and again for 37 times. After the 20th stab inko was already dead. Wiping the blood off izumi put her dagger away before writing a letter in her blood and leaving it.

Izumi: hopefully master will be happy. I see father has already left her. Can't say I blame him. Grabbing the finger from earlier she placed it in the glasses container before taking her leave through the same window.

(authors notes: hey everyone this is my next chapter and first of a few where we'll be seeing izumi murdering people for her brothers plan. Hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you all later)