Once A Hero In Training, Now An Assassin Enforcer

Deku and izumi reached the end of a corridor where two large ivory doors stood tall. Izumi: what's behind these doors master? Curiosity had gotten the better of her due to the size & strength of material used to create the door. A sinister chuckle emerged from her brothers lips sending shivers down her spine. Hearing this question deku turned to face his sister with a smile. Deku: your task to prove your worth to me. Shoving the heavy doors open; a blinding light forced izumi's eyes shut until her eyes adjusted to the newfound light. Izumi: so bright! Looking around after having her vision returned, she could see an armory possessing many types of weapons ranging from rifles, pistols, many types of daggers in both straight and curved fashion, assassin robes of various colour being from dark such as red and green to lighter shades being white or cyan.

To say izumi was stunned would have been a gross understatement. Eyes wide with surprise izumi admired the weapons that had not been used for many hundreds of years since the arise of quirks. Izumi: is this what people use to use before quirks? They look so shiny and beautiful. Mesmerised by the sight of such finely crafted items made of iron and steel. A smirk crossed deku's face. Deku: you will be my assassin dear sister, getting information and killing those who are dangerous but not worth my time. Izumi's face turned to complete shock now beyond horrified from what her brother said. Izumi's voice amplified this terror. Izumi: w-what? B-but master I c-can't kill someone. Stuttering with quivering words izumi pleaded her brother to reconsider with her eyes alas it was to no avail.

Deku merely dismissed her puppy eyes having already made up his mind on what she is to do alternatively as he plans to have izumi as his part time maid but primarily his assassin while mirko and toga will be his full time maids/bodyguard for mirko due to her fighting skills. Deku: I've made up my mind, if you want to gain my trust again you'll do this without complaint understand? Upon witnessessing her brothers glare, she shrank down to her knees in defeat. With a heavy heart izumi reluctantly nodded her head knowing that she's at his mercy and now her master. Izumi:... Yes master.. Sorry for disobeying master. Submitting izumi bowed her head looking down at the floor.

Pulling her to her feet deku put a collar around izumi's neck causing his sister to whimper now being collared like an animal. Deku could only smile at this, at long last things are going his way and now his revenge can start. With his sister now suffering the same humiliation she did to him. However, his smile quickly faded turning more serious before he cleared his throat making sure that izumi had her eyes on him. Deku: we will begin your training now.

Elsewhere~

Nezu has called a full meeting of the pro hero's because of the dissapearenxe of mirko, the attack on the U.S.J but more importantly the dissapearence of a student most likely to a villain who claims to be her brother. Once all the pro hero's have gathered. Endeavour was the first to speak up in an irritated voice. Endeavour: what's so important that you needed to call all of us to this meeting, some of us have something important to do nezu. Unlike the flame heroine, nezu sipped from her tea cup, enjoying the flavour before speaking up. Nezu; Mrs endeavour must I remind you to keep your voice to an indoor voice. Not wanting to gain ire of the rat, dog, bear thing principle she relented by crossing her arms. Ignoring this nezu began the meeting by clearing his throat. Nezu: as I'm sure your well aware of our facility the U.S.J was attacked. But before the villains could attack another came killing them all expect from the leaders of the attack. Allowing a moment for the information to sink in nezu continued. This villain claimed to be the class 1-A student izumi midorya's dead brother before fleeing. From what shota tells me; she left to calm down only to turn up missing.

President mic decided to chip in on this but not with her usually obnoxious loud quirk enhanced voice but a sollum quiet tone. President mic: are you thinking that the little listener abandoned us to join this villain? Worry dripped from her voice not wanting to believe in the prospect of a student he was going to be teaching English to leaving to join a villian. Nezu remained silent for a brief moment contemplating prospect but remembering that she was the daughter to tornado, the chances of her betraying them is slim. Nezu: I don't believe that is true. She must have been kidnapped by this new villain just like he did to mirko. Endeavour slammed her hand down on the table making all the glasses to jolt up as flames burned in her eyes. Endeavour: preposterous, what your saying is impossible nezu. No filthy man can defeat a pro heroine. Especially mirko. She's not weak unlike this pitiful excuse of a wannabe villain (has nezu finally lost her mind due to all the tea she drinks? What she's stating is pure nonsense). Despite the wording that endeavor had used, some could not help but agree with the statement. Afterall males don't have quirks. How could a pro heroine let alone mirko get captured by a male.

Shota: that's where your wrong endeavour. This male had a powerful quirk. He killed over 100 thugs with ease along with thst creature. His quirk from what I've seen it allows him to regenerate massive amounts of damage. In the fight the creature blew a hole through him leaving only a massive hole with a shattered ribcage which only started fixing itself until the wound was completely gone along with a strength inhancment too. Silence engulthed the room as a sudden feeling of fear and dread tormented the thoughts of most of the pro heroines. Cementos: what do you suggest we do then nezu? All eyes were suddenly on the her with hope of guidance. Nezu set her cup down before making eye contact. Nezu: the best and currently only thing we can do is alert all pro heroines to keep an eye out for this new villain with orders to bring him in and get the police to search for him or the missing izumi midorya. All field trip will have pro hero's patrolling nearby. This meeting is now ajurned. Return to your classes or patrols. Nezu watched everyone leave but one thing kept bothering her. Nezu: (what is he planning and what does he want)

(authors notes: hey everyone sorry this took me so long to post I've been caught up on college assignments I hope you enjoy the chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter have a good one everyone

-Mr E)