Results And A Second Pet

Both shoka and katsumi sat besides their friend who was still asleep after over exerting herself to protect the trapped student now known as ochako uraraka from the malfuncting 0 pointer metal behemoth that had ramapaged through the fake city. Shoka wasn't taking it well, opting to squeezing both her hands together in a vain attempt to calm her nerves which so far wasn't working due to fearful doubts of izumi not waking up floating in her mind.

Shoka: please wake up izumi I don't want to loose one of my only two best friends. Regret had torn into the half ice, half fire pro heroine in training thinking this was all her fault for not getting their in time to help izumi. These emotions manifested itself in the form of tears swelling up in her eyes before trickling down bruised cheeks fresh from battle and into small cuts where salty tears stung as they slipped into the opening.

Katsumi wasn't good at comforting but she tried by reassuring her. Hey don't cry she will wake up. If she can kick our ass by herself even when tired she'll definitely pull through this. There is a reason why izumi is the main girl in the group. (I hope you wake up otherwise I'll kill you myself) not wanting to admit it katsumi was equally just as concerned as shoka because izumi is their foundation in this friendship; without her both herself and shoka might fall out of friendship with each other.

Recovery girl: my my such worry can't be allowed in my clinic. A short lady with a white doctors coat, cain and wearing a headset walked into the room. Don't you 2 worry she'll recover she just needs time to rest. Now as for you two. pausing for a moment recovery girl faced the duo. Go home and rest, I'll have the recklass girl up on her feet in no time.

Shoka and katsumi hesitated for a while but quickly decided to head back after being both chastised on the head by recovery girl hitting them both on the head with her cain giving them ample motivation to leave while both rubbed their heads.

Katsumi: danm that old woman hits hard. Rubbing the sore spot from where recovery girls cain had hit her; the pair left saying their goodbyes as they departed going their respective way home. Their only company being fear of their friend.

4 hours later~

Stirring in her sleep caused the room to ignite with the sound of footsteps. Slowly opening her eyes lead to a natural flinch courtsey of the bright light casting down on her from the lights. A few moments past giving izumi the necessary time to allow both eyes to adjust for the light intensity inside the medical area.

Izumi: w-where am I? Feeling her parched throat made it a bit difficult to speak until she saw a cup of water left besides her on the table. Clasping the cup izumi managed to satisfy the desert in her mouth to a vitalised river. Finally being able to look around she could see her worried mother sighing in relief that she was ok.

Inko: oh my baby I'm so glad to see you've woken up and safe. Embracing her daughter inkis fears were washed away smiling when she felt her daughter returning the hug.

Inko: Let's get you home alright? You must be hungry. Recovery girl had told me you just need food and some rest and you'll be healthy. She did say to remind you to not over do it for as long as you did though.

Izumi simply nodded being too tired to talk.

While izumi rested her brother was having a meltdown smashing up robots to calm his temper as mirko stayed in the door to not get hurt but fear dud show in her face.

Mirko: (did something happen while I was gone he looks so mad, I probably shouldn't ask but he wouldn't hurt me.. Right?) sweat dripped down her brow contemplating whether or not to ask her master what was going on and more importantly why he was thus furious.

However, during Mirko's thinking phase deku had finally calmed down to look behind him seeing his maid that he cherished deeply afraid of him.

Taking a moment to calm himself deku got an idea that would help calm his mood. Deku: pet. This one word sent shicjwaves through mirko and she quickly ran to him proceeding to hug him although she tried she couldn't hide her shaking that became as blind as day when he hugged her back allowing him to feel her shiver in fear.

Deku: sorry you had to see that. Mirko was shocked. Mirko: (did he apologise to me?! This is a first but I'm glad whatever caused this isn't my fault) relaxing into the tall makes strong grip mirko smiled as she looked up to him.

Mirko: you shouldn't have to apologies to me master you were having a breakdown and had to let your anger out. Resting her head on his chest she used a trick she found out recently to calm him down by cooing his name and giving him her chain knowing he enjoyed seeing someone submit to him.

Seeing this display brought a the usual wicked smirk on his face. Deku; you really kniw how to amuse me pet. A sinister laugh escaped his lips; taking this moment deku snapped his fingers that fixed the furnature and walls. During this process he sat down on his chair. Deku: I need you to bring me someone, on their knees in chains of course.

Mirko looked up at him. Mirko: who would you have me bring you master. Taking her maid attire off and suiting up in dark clothing for stealth that also hid her face all at the same time listening intently.

Deku; bring me himiko toga.Without another word mirko left to grab the girl that he wanted.

Mirko: (from seeing what happened earlier there is no doubt master has bad blood with her. Maybe he'll tell me a bit more about his past when I complete this assignment) slipping into the night mirko avoid pro heroines on patrol using her rabbit abilities & general knowledge to her advantage as she scowered the night for her.

Finding toga wasn't difficult for mirko as her hightend senses gave her a blood scent straight to the villian where she found her drinking blood from a recently decised victem.

Mirko: too easy. Using a spin kick with the element of surprise allowed her to gain a solid hit in the villian sending her crashing into a dumpster knocking her out in mere moments.

Grabbing her mirko put a chain collar and handcuffs in her proceeding to swing her over her shoulder and quickly departing so not to get caught. Without wasting anytime mirko returned to her master throwing toga at his feet along with the chain before starting to undress and putting her maid outfit back on. Mirko: here you are master.

A smile crept onto deku's face with the chain gripped tightly into his hand. Deku: wake up. Kicking her side quickly awoke the villian who found herself in chains in front of someone that's mere presence sent shivers down her spine.

Deku: take her away to her room I'll deal with her tomorrow. And good job pet. Hearing her masters approval made her smile as she dragged a pleading toga away causing a smirk to appear on his face as he retired for the night.

By morning izumi had woken with a terrible headache making her clutch her head in pain. Fumbling down the stairs she made her way to the cabinet where the medicine box was kept. Grabbing two pain killers she popped them in her mouth before quickly swallowing with water so she doesn't have to taste them.

Izumi: (bleh! Why do they have to make paracetamol taste so terrible) grumbling to herself as footsteps were heard walking towards her. Turning around she cane face to face with her mother who had a letter.

Inko: U.A must of liked you as your letter came much earlier than its suppose to, this must be a good Oman if they examined your performance first and returned a response so quickly. Proceeding to hand the letter to her daughter izumi tore the letter open to pull out a holographic recorder.

Recorder: hahaha! It is I all mighty! In hologram form. Congratulations izumi, you have passed both the writing and physical exam with flying colours scoring a 98% score. Very impressive. As for your physical exam you have been awarded 120 villian points and 80 hero points. Congratulations izumi i look forward to seeing you in U.A! The hologram stopped.

Inko rushed forwards and hugged her daughter with tears of joy. Inko: my baby girl is going to be in U.A I'm so proud of you!

Returning the embrace izumi smiled. Izumi: now I can become the #1 pro heroine! (I'll become a pro heroine for both of us brother.. I hope you can forgive me)

(authors notes: alright everyone sorry if the last bit seemed a bit rushed I ran into a publishing issue hope you still enjoy it though, leave a comment and vote if your feeling kind. And I'll see you all in my next chapter!)