Start Of Dangerous Love And Discovery

Within the last few minutes, mina had the most traumatic experience but now, it had taken a single kiss to make a mailstorm in her mind as her thoughts. Disgust and confusion battled against excitement due to the most recent events. Mina: (what is going on! This man who forces me to submit and call him master who just whipped and branded me has made my thoughts go wild, why does a part of me like this!? Am I a masochist?) almost as if sensing the conflict buried deep inside her mind deku booped her nose. The sudden contact made mina jump a bit in surprise because of how fixated she was on her thoughts which currently raged a war of reason against each other firing firey counter arguments at each other as if debating which would have been a better choice for their host to go with. Mina: I'm so sorry master I zoned out. Did you say something? Chuckling at her response he shook his head. Pouting she stared into his eyes. Mina: now listen here master, you may be in charge but you can't tease me like that. Feeling proud of herself she ever so slightly straightened her back making her appear just a tad bit taller. However, that would quickly change. Deku clicked his tougne before starunlocking eyes with her. Deku: is that so? Seeing her nod with a loud and sassy tone. Mina: mhm. Gave him an idea. Dekun well mina If I were you, I wouldn't be saying that considering your in a maid dress straddling my lap. Who knows what could happen with just the two of us alone in my office.

Mina shot up off his lap with a deep blush on her face. Mina: B-BAKA! don't say such t-things like that m-master it's embarrassing! Pouting as she crossed her arms, he couldn't help but to chuckle of her display. Deku: aw adorable. Come back over here mina. The second part of his sentence was a bit more serious meaning that whatever he was about to say would be important. Not wanting a repeat of earlier she went in front of his desk as she still felt the stinging pain of the branded area on her back. Deku: I'm sure you already know this but to formalise this you are mine mina, I'll use you as I see fit and probably take your virginity but later on. But remember your mine and I don't want you acting rude or disobey me. A joke every now and again and what you did under similar circumstance time to time yes but not always. Are we on the same page? The atmosphere suddenly had changed with his words cutting deep reminding her despite being somewhat free she still was just another tool to use or toy to please himself with.

Mina:.. Yes master (I almost forgot he's still a villain all be it a handsome one but he still is a villain and I'm nothing but a toy to use at his pleasure... Maybe I can accept this life in time as it's hopeless to escape. My view on heroines will forever be shattered after everything he's shown me. Everything I once believed in black and white is now a blur. There is nothing more than to just accept my place and hope maybe one day... I will return those to him) before any other words could be exchanged a loud knock was heard at the door. Grumbling at the interruption, he said straight, his back resting against the office chair. Deku: enter. With a loud commanding voice to answer. Moment later a concerning izumi entered the office. Concern was a rare look on her face so to say deku's interest was peaked would be an understatement. Deku: what's the matter? You don't usually look like that sister. Taking a deep breathe before making eye contact with him she delivered the bad news. Izumi: I'm sorry to report this master but our base has been discovered by the pro heroines and police force. Shocked by this revilation, deku accidently rose to his feet too quickly that the chair fell back making a loud bang as the wood frame hit the floor.

Both girls slightly winced at the noise. Seeing izumi afraid was equally just as surprising to her as the news of the location being known for deku. Mina: (she's afraid of him? Aren't they brother and sister. If she's afraid of him.. What did he do to make her afraid? Oh god does this mean that what I got was a light punishment?! Will I forever be careful on what I say and do!?) as mina occupied herself with yet more panicked thoughts izumi was sweating bullets. In front of her was her brother/master in a very foul mood squarely aimed at her like she was staring down the barrel of a smoking gun. Unfortunately for her, she was right to be worried. Deku: how did this happen? His voice said it all. He was pissed. But was doing a good job at holding that anger back. Averting eye contact with him she slowly and carefully explained how. Izumi: well you see master, uh.. They managed to pin point the area after thry found me loitering about on multiple occasions and have been searching the area for about a week. One of the pro heroines must have spotted me entering... Dead silence engulthed the room, so quiet that you could hear a pin drop in the room.

After trying to calm down and tightening his hand into a fist to the point thst his knuckles turned white. He slammed his fist down onto the table making it crack causing izumi to jolt at the sound. Jumping at the sound mina slowly got up. Mina: m-master can I b-be excused. Watching him nod was the biggest releif that she had felt in a long time. So much so that when she opened the door and closed it behind her; she released a long and loud sigh that she didn't know she was holding. Taking this chance she quickly fled the scene to another part of the base on the assumption that something bad was about to break out in his office.

Meanwhile~

In the office of principle Natalie her desk land line rang. Curios to who would be calling at 4:30, she picked up the phone. Principle Natalie: hello? Principle of U.A speaking. On the other end of the line was a confident booming voice that only could be all mighty's. All mighty: Natalie I have excellent news. Taking a sip from her tea she enjoyed the taste before answering. Principle Natalie: and what would that be all mighty? Taking a few seconds to pause for effect she delivered the great news. All mighty: we believe to have found the villain deku's base. Coughing suddenly mid sip she had spat out her tea not expecting to get this news. Principle Natalie: are you 100% certain with this news? We don't want to ruin the one chance we might have to rescue student mina and put villain deku behind bars with ex student izumi into rehabilitation. All mighty furrowed her brow taking a few seconds to answer. All mighty: we are absolutely certain that this is the place.

(authors notes: alright everyone I'm leaving this chapter off here I hope your all enjoying the series, feel free to drop a comment and like and tell me your opinion on the story. Have a good day/night everyone and I'll catch you all in the next chapter)