A New Wife At Last

It had been a solid 3 full minutes before deku parted his lips from mina's a trail of saliva still connecting them. With a few short pants and a smile, deku looked onwards at his new wife that he has finally tamed in mind. Deku: well I wasn't aware that you were such a great kisser mina, you've been holding back on me. His teasing revived results in the form of a deep purple blush on mina's cheeks. Smirking at his success he glided his fingers through her hair, gaining a smile from mina as he does so. Deku: hm. Grinning as a thought popped into his. Seeing this, mina stared at him with confusion. Mina: what are you planning master.

Lemon warning skip if you don't want to read it~

Deku: oh nothing particular just claiming what's mine. Before mina could say anything a sudden moan escaped her lips as she felt his hand rubbing her through her underwear. Covering her at this sudden noise she made she gave him a surprised look. Mina: m-master what are you d-doing. KYAH! Her question was cut off by a lick to her neck making her blush more. A shallow growl escaped deku's mouth visibly being turned on by the noises she made as his grip ever so slightly tightened before his hand made it's way up to her neck squeezing slightly. Deku: you speak too much, just relax and let master have his fun with you and if your a good girl I might even let you be top. Blushing so much now, mina couldn't hide her blush anymore having to use her hands to cover her face in a vain attempt to hide it; this didn't last long however, picking her up, deku took her to the bedroom as he dropped her onto the bed. Deku: strip. His voice was laced with lust. Feeling a shiver run down her spine at the dominance he exerted over her turned her on. Mina: (danm, when did he become so hot, I guess it wouldn't hurt to unwind a bit) yes master. Removing her maid dress as it slip down gave him a great view of her body with only her pants and bra covering her assets. Grinning at this, he lowered herself down onto her kissing her neck and giving her small nips on her neck gaining the joy of hearing quiet moans escaping his new wife's parted lips. Deku: my my aren't you a sensetive one my dear. Moving further down, he licked her sweet spot through her pants.

Gasping at the sudden stimulation, mina was quick to grab his head and pull his head closer. Mina: (god this feels good, this is wrong I shouldn't like this but I can't not like it) deciding to make the best of this, deku moved her pants out the way letting his tougne lap at her exposed pussy. The flavor was delightful for him, so much so that he forced his tougne deep into her depths and moving it in a slow teasing manner. Deku: enjoying yourself my dear? Unable to speak at the strong sensation of pleasure, mina weakly nodded her head having to use her willpower to not cum right there and now. Sensing this, he decided to give her a special treat. Deku: (she's holding back on me, well that won't do at all) using his fingers, he stuck 2 fingers into her pussy curling them up and down in conjunction with his tougne. Unexpecting this sudden new sensation she could no longer hold back and started to cum, her walls clenching both his tougne and fingers with her juices spraying onto him, not minding this he lapped all of her juices up and wiped his face before moving up again to meet eye contact with her. Deku: had fun? You certainly look like you did. Laying eyes on her face he could see her panting with her tougne sticking out, her expression could only be described as satisfied. Mina: y-yes m-master, s-sorry for not warning you. Caressing her cheek he pulled off her bra before using his free hand to knead her tits. Deku: aw it's alright my dear, now I have an important question for you.

Mina struggled to look at her master still trying to overcome the haze of her climax. Mina: w-what's that m-master. Sitting back a bit he looked her straight in the eyes which made her ever so slightly nervous on what he was going to ask her. Taking a moment do that he was sure she was paying attention he finally asked. Deku: do you want to bare children. Shocked at this, she quickly looked away. Mina: h-huh! K-KIDS?! Uh uhm.. Sorry m-master no t-thank I d-don't think I'm ready. Understanding her he nodded his head. Deku: alright then I can wait. Do you wish to stop. Shaking her head she wrapped her legs around him. Mina: p-please claim me as yours master. When he heard this, a sudden string sense of need overcame him as he didn't want to hold back any longer. Deku: as you wish my beauty. Taking his trousers and boxers down he lined himself up with her entrance. Deku: this might hurt a bit at first but it will get better. Pushing forwards he instantly felt the tightness of her walks as blood dripped around his cock and down into the sheets. Proceeding to take it slow, he bucked his hips slowly seeing her in pain so she would get use to this and for the pleasure to kick in. While deku restricted his thrusts to a slow and weak thrusts mina was slowly being consumed by the pleasure, her expression of pain gradually turned to lust, it was only a few minutes in when she wrapped her arms around his neck. Mina: I'm r-ready master, please g-go faster.

Smirking at this he stopped holding back as he picked up his speed and strength in his thrusts, while he picked up his pace he brought his head down latching his lips to her soft mounds of flesh, kicking and sucking with the occasional nip from his teeth worked wonders on mina. Her moans became loud with her breath hitching at the onslaught of pleasure. Soon though he found her G-spot. Mina: m-master! Gripping his back her nails drew blood as they dug into his back. Deku: it seems I've found your sweet spot. Grabbing her waist he fell backwards onto his back with mina on top allowing him to ride her properly. Using his strength he lifted her up as he pulled back and brought her down hard on his cock as he trusted upwards with powerful, fast thrusts he was practically piston fucking her. Gasping at the increased amount of pleasure she ended up climaxing onto his cock moaning loudly. Her head felt light from the second climax. Mina: (how hasn't he cum yet!? I've came twice and yet he hasn't shown any signs of being close yet he's fucking me like a wild beast) kissing her lover passionately, she tried pushing her tougne into his. Allowing this, deku parred his lips allowing mina's tougne entrance as both fought for dominance, in the end mina won out but where she couldn't win was in everything out. Within a few minutes deku broke the kiss before pushing her down and flipping her onto her back as he pulled her rear up. Deku: let's see how you handle it from behind. Delivering a few spanks to her ass cheeks, he started to rut her at full strength. His thrusts pushed mina forwards making it hard for her to keep upright with her hands gripping tightly. Mina: g-god master f-fuck me harder. F-faster! At this point mina had lost herself in the pleasure.

Easily obliging to this, deku did exactly as she asked. He continued this relentless pounding of her for the next 30 minutes in multiple positions, by the time he was getting close mina had cummed for the 5th time. Sweat glistened off his Abbs with messy hair and short loud grunts escaping his mouth. Mina was completely lost in a world of pleasure, her tougne stuck out with her tits bouncing with ever thrust, while her expression was one of pure bliss. Deku: m-mina I'm close. So lost to pleasure she couldn't even respond to his warning properly. Mina: p-please c-cum maaassttteeer! Her voice slurred as she climaxed for the 6th time. The sudden clenching of her walls almost set deku off but he managed to hold on until he pulled out shooting thick robes of hot cum onto her tits and face. Deku: y-you certainly are a g-good bed partner my dear. Picking her up he took her to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Lemon over~

Outside deku's door deku's wives toga and mirko had been peaking through, a heavy blush in both of their faces as they day dreamed of the time when he fucked them that hard. Toga: she is so lucky being able to have master like that. I wish it was me getting that fat cock. Mirko groaned. Mirko: ikr but we can't do that because we're 5 months pregnant. And it would hurt the baby. Toga sighed and nodded. Toga: the sad truth of being pregnant but afterwards we can have master do it again. Mirko's face went bright red as she had lewd thoughts on deku having his way with her. Mirko: s-should we go in? Looking over at toga she could see a sly grin appear on her lips. Toga: of course. Without further debate both went into the room being intoxicated by the smell. Stripping down to their undergarments, both lied in the bed awaiting their master. They didn't have to wait long as deku came out carrying mina soon later; when he saw them he couldn't help but to blush. Deku: what are you two doing?his eyebrow was raised but he was also checking them out. Toga was first to answer with her usual energy. Toga: why we were waiting for you to cuddle with m.a.s.t.e.r, instantly turning a bright red, his expression turned to Amusement. Deku: your both so lucky your pregnant or I'd fuck you both right here right now until your like mina. Getting into the bed he lies down in the middle. Mina was on top of him, toga was lying on his left arm with her head on his chest while mirko was doing the same to his right side. Toga and mirko: goodnight master~ deku grinned as he pulled the covers over them all. Deku: goodnight my beautiful wives. Soon afterall all 4 fell asleep to slumber.

(authors notes: hey everyone sorry for the long wait I lost my motivation to continue this story for a short time period but don't worry I've re-found it and will continue this story with all I've got. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll be seeing you all soon. Have a good day/night and I'll catch you later