Striking The Heart Of Darkness And A Wound For Rememberance

During the preparation hours, both groups were called in their respective area. Group one aka the arresting group was called into all mighty office. Looking around in front of her, all mighty saw the other 4 in her group. The group members as mentioned beforehand in the meeting was 1-A students ochako ururaka and enji kirishima Pro heroine shota aizawa and big 3 member nejire had all gathered in her office unsure what they got called for besides herself and eraser. Unsurprising to everyone, nejire was first to speak up in her normal hyperactive, quick fire questions. Nejire: all mighty what are we doing? Are we going on a mission? Does it involve taking down some big bad mean villainess? Can we g-. She was cut off by all mighty raising her hand making the energetic big 3 member stop and slouch down into her chair. All mighty: now I'm sure you all hsve just as many questions as young nejire but please allow me to explain. With those words silence erupted in the room making shota smile. Shota: (for once, some peace and quiet oh why couldn't it just remain this way) leaving shota to her thoughts, all mighty explained the situation.

All mighty: now you have been picked to be apart of a mission to stop villain deku. We are group A or the arresting group. Young uraraka you have been chosen as a counter to young izumi's telekenetic quirk. Nejire because your an expierence student we will be bringing you along, young kirishima, because of your hardening you can resist large amounts of damage so you will be our main striker alongside me. Shota will be there to provide support and try keep young izumi and villain deku's quirk inactive to give us the best chance possible. Our goal is to capture young izumi and villain deku. Both will be put under jail with young izumi going into rehabilitation while the villain deku will be kept in tarturus. I'll explain our plan. While group B proves to be a distraction force to hopefully lure young izumi away and anyone else to make our job easier. Now any questions. Upon hearing that nejire shot up from her seat. Nejire: do we get to rough him up? Sighing at this shota shook her head in dissapointmemt. Shota: not unless he doesn't come peacefully. Groaning at this nejire slumped back down into her seat. Uraraka was next to speak. Uraraka: what happens if they don't lure izumi away?

Smiling at her intuition all mighty sat up. All mighty: if that is to happen then group B will link up with us and it'll be all of us against them once they've dealt with anyone else. Any other questions? Kirishima: will we be reviewing any other back up? Nodding to her kirishima rested back feeling relieved knowing it wasn't just them. While group A was being briefed the same thing was happening in Midnight's office where the following had gathered. shoka, katsumi, Maria, midnight herself and lady nighteye. Being first to speak up was a highly frustrated katsumi. Katsumi: so why are we here but more importantly why is she here! Pointing her finger at shoka, the red and white haired girl pushed her finger away. Shoka: stop pointing at me bitch. I don't want to contract your self centered personality. Hearing that made a tick mark appear on her head. Katsumi: THE FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT ME ICY HOT! Before the situation got out of hand lady nighteye interrupted the tension. Lady nighteye. Katsumi kataski. Shoka todoroki stop this at once and pay attention. Both grumbled before looking away from each other. Midnight: thank you lady nighteye, now onto why we are here, we will be assisting in taking down villain deku.

Immideatly hearing "deku" was all it took to gain both katsumi and shoka's full attention. Seeing this she couldn't help but smirk. Midnight: now that I've got your attention we will be a distraction force to lure our izumi. If they fails we'll meet up with group Aabd strike him directly. Any questions. Shoka: only when we are leaving. Liking the enthusiasm but also worried by the look in their eyes, she didn't want to deal with it. Midnight: 10 minutes so get ready and meet us outside the front. Dissatisfied that they won't be taking down deku but the prospect of getting izumi back made up for it. Midnight: alright all of you meet at the front in 10 minutes. Taking her leave with lady nighteye, both katsumi and shoka ran off to change.