12. Party Wrecker

5 days later

6:35 am

As the days passed by Matteo has grew on Nat, and Matteo has been eating really well and talking a bit more to Nat. But on the downside of it all he's not been getting that much sleep. He always used to sleep with Wanda and Pietro but now he just gets constant nightmares.

Matteo spent most of the day either talking to Jarvis in Sokovian, since he's an A.I that can have a full on conversation with him. Practice his telekinesis. And or just lay in the bed while looking at the ceiling of the cell. He pretty much did the same things he used to do at the hydra base besides the toy wooden blocks he never got.

He would also try to call for Nat just to talk to but she was either busy or she would just only come with food and snacks for him. Matteo was grateful since he loved the food she brought him. But throughout the days Natasha would try to dig in deeper on the hydra base and what they did to him. Matteo would tell her little things before he started to almost break down crying. When it came to that point we would go full on mute and just miss his siblings. As he did that Nat would just leave and come back in a couple of hours to try to make him feel better.

The only other person who comes to see Matteo is also Bruce and Steve. Even though Steve scares him still. Bruce just goes in once a day just to see how he's healing up. Now Steve on the other hand, Matteo won't speak to him. All he would ever do is look at him with a scared look. Tony and the others who are apart of the Avengers all have their own thing going on so that doesn't bother Matteo.

But now Matteo was just sitting in the corner of the cell hugging his knees. He's been like sitting like that for about 2 hours now just waiting for time to pass by. He knew it was early in the morning since Jarvis would say a simple 'good morning' to him before the area goes quiet.

As Matteo was sitting in the corner of the room he just remembered how his brother and sister would always wake him up in a sweet way. He missed Wanda's singing, Pietros stupid jokes, there talks, there comfort, just them. He looked down at the palm of his hands and remembered what Wanda said to him.

Flashback
2 years ago

A 6 year old Matteo was sitting on the ground on the shared room sitting in front of the toy blocks. He was using his powers making the blocks levitate, right when he got the blocks high enough the green color in his eyes turned gold. After the blocks where now in the air doing little circles he made them collide with each other.

Right when that happened splinters went all into his palms, he screamed out in pain before he cried. Wanda looked over at him and ran over to him "hey hey hey!.. shhh. It's ok. I'll fix you up.." she cooed at him as she used her magic to get the splinters that where all lodged into his palms. Matteo watched as she used her red wisps to get the splinters out of his palms. He sniffled as he trembled and looked at his sister who was now putting pressure on his wounds.

"(S-sissy..I hate this p-power..I just want to be normal...it s-scares me..I didn't mean t-to do that with the b-blocks..)" Matteo sobbed out before he sniffled again. Wanda sighed and looked at Matteo with a sad look "(Bubba.. you and me have the same powers..and yeah it's scary.. but now we can protect ourselves.. mama and papa would be happy that we can do that now.. look..)" she said as she now held up Matteo's right hand up. "(Your right hand is mama and papas love. Their love will always be with you.)" she said. She then held up his left hand "(your left hand is me and Bubby. We will always be there with you and love you no matter what. No matter how far or how mad we are at you. We will always love you.)" she said as she then kissed both of his hands and put them down.

Matteo smiled a bit as he went in his sisters lap and cuddled against her. "(I love you s-sissy...)" Matteo said as he then held onto her left hand. Wanda smiled as she kissed the top of Matteo's head "(i love you too baby.)" she said in a cooing voice before she squeezed onto Matteo's hand.